CHAPTER 31

THIRD POV:

"Justice Faith Cohen, this will be your end"

Faith couldn't believe what she sees, she feel nothing but fear, she couldn't what shes in right now, she had no clue nor idea why she indeed up in that situation. She is confuse, her wound is still bleeding but she couldn't feel anything right now.

"Put you're goddamn weapon now Henry im fucking warning you". A voice suddenly echoed on her that makes her look behind only to see Sawyer with his sword, his hand is full of blood due to struggling to escape.

"Ohh Prince Cash, the traitor what we have here". Henry is the second in command of the Emperor he always took the dirty job of the emperor.

"Faith come here". Sawyer motion his hand and justice immediately crawl to his back.

"You should never done those things Cash look what you are in now?....we just need them to be gone....the Cohen". What he said makes Justice stunned.

"What?....Sawyer what is he saying?". Justice said and stand up. She scan around only to see that it was chaos, they are armed people fighting each other some are with the crowds earlier, she also took a glance to her parents only to see that they are gone.

"Ohhh!! you didnt know? HAHAAHAHAH Really Sawyer? wheres your standards in women?". Henry said.

Justice POV:

Nalilito na ako sa mga nangyayari.

"Hide in my back Justice". Sawyer said and shove me on his back.

"This Prince of yours reject the Royal Decree of his highness, and also plan to be a rebellion, just for you Faith". What?

"Shut up you Fuckers, let her go she didnt know anything". Sawyer said place his sword infront of him. Sa hindi kalayuan nakita ko si Elijah na pinapatay ang mga kawal nang emperyo.

"Sawyer, im comfuse what just fucking happened". Tuluyan na nga akong sumabog sa galit dahil sa wala na akong naiintindihan. I am so fucking confused right now.

"Whoaaaa what a bold woman we have here". That guy Henry said I look at him, he has this beard on his face, medyo may kalakihan rin ang kanyang katawan, he look elegant on his suit na malalaman mo talagang may katayuan siya sa Emperyong ito.

"I'm sorry Justice, Im so sorry". Thats all he said and at bigla niya nalang akong tinulak palayo at sumugod sa Henry na yun. I felt someone hold me from both of my hands from the back.

"Let me go, Fuck let me---

"Hey stop it! its me, we have to go". A familiar voice kaya napatingin ako saaking likuran and i saw Luka, he is also holding his swords while pulling me away from Sawyer. I look at him once again and they're fighting and i must say that Sawyer has the upper hand his good in combat as well as welding swords. I look around and all i could see is blood and dead body and i could hear scream all over the place. Its a mess, everything is in chaos. There's a war happening right before my eyes.

Pinilit namin makalayo, pinapatay naman ni Luka kung sino man ang haharang sa harap namin. I must say he is also good, he is serious while fighting the enemies. Malapit na kami makalabas nang arena nang bigla napaluhod si Luka saaking harapan kaya taranta akong lumapit sa kanya.

"Luka, luka". I called out to him at pumunta sa harap, nakita ko ang isang pana nakatusok sa kanyang hita.

"*Groan in pain* D-damn y-you have to move, i can take care right here, I'm---arrrgghh damnit....Bright must be outside with your P-parent". He said habang pinilit niyang tumayo.