CHAPTER 48

Sawyer POV:

We were disturb by a soldier which made me pissed but I didnt show it. I look at Justice who is confused, her forehead is creased and looks like she's thinking who might be our guest.

"You still owe me an explanation". I said, she diverted her attention to me and just nod a little, I was about to leave when I noticed her hand was shaking, what's wrong with her? Is she afraid of me?

I just shove that thought and decided to go outside and meet the guest for today. I didn't look back, although I want to but I think now is not the time to solve this personal matter of mine.

I saw Luka come out of their room with his wife, He looked at me.

"I heard they're here already, that's quite soon". He said coldly, I just nod at him even though he didn't look at me.

********

"Greetings!". They all rise and slightly bow.

"Greetings, have a seat". Luka said to our guest, currently we are in the meeting room, we are here to discuss, what our plan will be for our next move.

"Thank you for accepting our proposal Lady Acker ". I said and stare at her. There's so many happen for those past year, maraming nagbago.

"Of course after what we've been through I don't think I will just seat there and watch". She said sternly, she became more fearless and way more sophisticated than before.

"Buhay Ang kinuha, I don't think I will just live like nothing happen". Matigas namang Sabi ni Lady Agnello. I close my fist whenever I think about those days that we are all almost executed, where our parents killed Infront of us, where my wif---damn.

They took many lives, they killed our family and people in our country.

When we are abduct and plan of execution, I heard the soldiers of the Empire talks about how they kill half of our people, how they turtored women everynight. I was shaking in anger at that time, how can they manage to do such horrible thing, I never even imagine how our country turn out like this.

After those horrible events, I manage to escape and kill the emperor, for a few months, and I saw how our country wipe out from the map. There's no Benefiel Kingdom anymore, because of what they did, the benefiel meet it's downfall.

Acker, Agnello, Ambrose, my brother and me, form a rebellion we gathered all our people and plan to take the throne. We can't just turn blind eye with this.

"So how was the other Royal family any news?". I ask, after I've let myself bait in the Empire and plan the annihilation,
which happen to be ruin by her, so I sent this two lady to find us support.

Lady Acker sigh and lean her back against the couch and cross her arm on her chest and look at us with a smirk, so I guess they got something.

*Boooooogggsssshhh*

Bigla akong napatayo dahil sa ingay na nanggaling sa labas.

Justice Tammara POV:

"Aray!". Daing ko habang nakahawak sa balakang ko. Putcha Naman, sino ba Kasi Ang nagimbento nang heels at nang mabatukan ko. Tiningnan ko Naman Ang hagdan kung saan ako nahulog ko. Napangiwi ako kung gaano ito kataas.