NEXTTTTT STORRRYYYYY

(sipag ko talaga parang Walang online class ah 😅)

(MEDYO BLURRY SIYA AY DILI SIYA MEDYO BLURRED TALAGA YAN, I WAS JUST SCREENSHOT KASI NAIWALA KO YUNG ORIGINAL COPY SO PALINAWAN TAYO NANG MATA )

LIVING DEAD AMONG US
ON-GOING

S

he is Sophia Bree Brentwood a college student, an orphan girl who love to play online games. In school she was known as the tough nerd. She wears big eyeglasses, faded tight tattered jeans, old clothes na parang basahan, and her hair na mapagkamalan na pugad nang ibon,

but the opposite of her looks is her undeniable strength, she is a black belter, good at swordsmanship and master all kinds of martial arts even on how to handle and fire a gun but on top of that she is also addicted to a Zombie Apocalypse Game wherein she needs to pass all kinds of Zombie in order to achieve the highest rank in the virtual world and who wouldn't have thought that her simple desire would eventually grant immediately by the fate.

"PAKSHIT i was just joking FATEEEEE".

"Grrrrrr"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

"Helpp!!!"

_______________________

This is not your ideal Zombie story where there are a lot of drama, romance or any kinds that can shed your tears.

In other words I really don't write stories with pure romance, or any dramas, puro na nga drama Buhay ko pati sa story ko ganun parin.

I was inspired to write puro kabuang bow!!!

_________________________

So before that I just wanted to share with you about my conversation with hmmm. Someone I knew.

Someone ask me why everytime I wrote some scene I always include some funny conversation or funny thoughts dialogue etc. And also why I always makes the female lead a fierce or can kill or a cold serious or can fight.

And I answered him/her that in this generation there a lot people stereotyping women and through this platform I can able to write that women can also do what men do.

And since i started to read stories my mind flooded with unlimited scene that sometimes it just mix up that's why heheheh.

So if anyone finds my stories boring or does not pass your taste, I truly understand, those who read until the last chapter I AM SOO GRATEFULL.

Wattpad is one of the tools that can escape me from reality for awhile

And I hope you feel the same too.
Spread love and not hate 😜💜❤️