CHAPTER 3

CHURCH

The day for [Fukiba Hanes Shino] baptism has come.

This worlds public order is not safe compare to Earth from the previous life. A child's early death is usual in this harsh world. That's why safely reach 5 years old, celebrate for this 5 years, and how will he grow up from now, by praying to god. After you pray to god, you will be entrusted Status Magic as a gift or blessings.

[By the way, I never had my birthday celebrated] (Fukiba)

it is common to celebrate your birthday at 5 years, 10 years, and 15 years old. At 15 years you will become an adult and you can do want you want. Fukiba is wearing his noble clothes while thinking about this world.

[Master'Fukiba, have you prepared for the departure?][Cicily]

Cicily comes in after knocking on the door.

[Cicily, I am ready to go!][Fukiba]

Together with cute maid uniform Cicily, we left the room. My father, mother, and my big brother are already waiting beyond the door.

[Excuse me for being my late father] [Fukiba]

Fukiba Hanes Shino bows his head as he asks forgiveness from his father.

[it's okay. Even so, you look so different in that clothes. You really look alike to your beautiful mother.] [Jake]

[Gin]
[Ooh, little brother you're so cute.]
(His brother laughing)

Seeing Fukiba Hanes Shino appearance, she places her cheeks on him. As a younger brother, she looks after me a lot even though she has a little brother complex. She can be seen searching for him while he was training his magic and swords. He always hiding for not to be found while practicing.

[Thank you, Big brotheeer.][Fukiba]

Fukiba answer with a big smile. The (Butler James) came to inform the wagon is ready.

[Sorry to keep Master'Fukiba waiting, the wagon is ready, please take a seat][James]

Our family takes a seat inside the wagon, my father takes the back seat and my mother beside him. I and my Big brother sat in front of them.

[Now we go][James]

After the signal from the servant, the wagon starts moving.

[By the way, how it feels to be entrusted Magic status and how it will be shown?] (Fukiba)

He asks Gin because he himself never seen Magic status.

[So Fukiba never see Status Magic! I'll show you mine.] (Gin)

As she said that, she chanted the spell.

[Open Magic status]

In front of Gin, there is a small invisible glass window is showing up.

[if you spell [Status] it will only be shown to themselves, but if you spell all status open, you can show it to others.]

[You are amazing, Big brother][Fukiba]

Transparent window shown up.

[Come closer Fukiba, I'll show you more clearly] [Gin]

He's pressing his body to be so close, and see the transparent window.

[Status window]

[Name] Gin Hanes Shino

[Race]Human [Gender]Male [Age] 9 Y/O