CHAPTER 6

FIFTH BIRTHDAY

A week has passed since it was unveiled to my family, and today is the day to (unveil/reveal) it to the nobles and influential people in the Ensia territory.

 I haven't created any magic since then, but I've been training in the manipulation of magic power and increasing the amount of magic power without fail. Also, I'm wielding a wooden sword in the garden because the Warrior God Sixteen told me to.

''Young master Fukiba it's finally being unveiled!

Cicily will get you some clothes to show off.

'Yes. I've only met people from this house and the church so far, and I've only been out and about in the garden, so I'm nervous about meeting all kinds of people. (Fukiba)

"Young master Fukiba will be fine. He's a genius.

Genius is an exaggeration. But thanks.

We've got our clothes and hair done. All that's left is the unveiling.

It's evening and dozens of invited guests from all nobles gather in the mansion's great hall.
Jake, the host of the event, stands on the podium and gives the first word.

'Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to come here today. Our Second son, Fukiba Hanes Shino, has successfully turned five years old and we are pleased to unveil him here. The baptism was completed last week and we received God's blessing. Now come on in, Fukiba. ((Jake))

The door is opened and I walk in.
I stand next to my father Jake'' and look around.

Wow. There's a lot of people here.
I take a deep breath and catch my breath.

"My name is Fukiba Hanes Shino, and I'm here to introduce you. Thanks to you all, I've successfully celebrated my fifth birthday. I'm still young, and I hope to grow up with your guidance. I would like to thank you all for your continued support.

I lowered my head.

Okay, I said it according to the script in my brain, which I conjured up using my knowledge of my previous life beforehand.

That. I didn't hear anything back.
There's a scene all around us.

I look next to him, and Jake my father' is looking at me too, smiling bitterly.
After a few seconds, the applause began to pop up, growing louder and louder and louder and louder.

It's an uncharacteristic greeting for a five-year-old, but it's good to see you all. Here's to you, then.

 Jake clinched the end.

~~~~~ cheers~~~~~~!"

He raised the glass in his hand high.

Oh, as expected of a five-year-old, that greeting is impossible.
Well, I can't help what I've done, so I'll just let it pass.

One after another, people are lining up to say hello.

Fukiba. You should remember this. This is Christian.

Jake introduces me.

I'm Baron Christian Hanes Dura. Nice to meet you, Young master Fukiba. I'm the lord of Besta , a fortified city on the border with the Dexus Empire, a neighboring country to the East of Ensia territory.

Jake explains.

I've been able to have a full complement of soldiers thanks to the assistance of your father Jake frontier master in many ways, and he's been very helpful. But even so, just like your earlier greeting, Fukiba, you are a child genius.