CHAPTER 29

It has been a two month since his status was discovered by His Majesty and his father and other official, yet his daily life continues as usual.

And as usual, His Majesty called him to make him play chess with him.

As for the game, it seems that His Majesty has not yet been able to beat Duke Andrew.

As for Commander Knight Tiffany, for some reason, her family gave her permission to go ahead. Apparently, in the letter she received in response, they asked her to introduce him to them once they visited the royal capital, so she seemed more and more energetic these days.

When His Majesty saw the letter, he had no choice but to accept that she was to be one of Fukiba's fiancee.

As for his father Jake's, he said
[I won't say anything anymore. Do as you like]   and gave up.

And although Fukiba, the person in question had not accepted it, it was officially accepted once His Majesty and his father recognized it

The announcement was made after Fukiba turned twelve and entered the school.

And now Fukiba is drinking coffee he make in a room in the royal castle.

In front of him were princess Valentina.

Valentina was the same as usual, but looking at Fukiba seriously.

[Fukiba, could I ask why, why are you engaged to the Knight Commander Tiffany?!?]

With a cold gaze and serious face, Valentina was accusing me.

[It became like that after I had a mock battle with the Knight Commander...and... She lost..']

Fukiba responded weakly.

[It can't be helped, after all, we're talking about Fukiba~~. But I wonder how many will there be before we become adults? After all, my father the king has approved too]

Princess Valentina seems tolerant in that area.

[My father told me that once you turn into twelve and enter the school he would officially announce the engagement, but still, I would like it if you didn't increase your fiancee too much, okay?]

[I-I...understand]

Fukiba nodded and apologize.

The tea party was over and on my way back from the royal castle, I met Tiffany's as I walked to the exit.

[Fukiba....! Good timing! Let's have a mock battle and after go out with me!!]

Fukiba was asked to fight every time and go out they met. It seems that Tiffany was quite the muscle brain and half romance, and Dante as her second in command was the one holding the knights together. After spending a lot of time with Tiffany, I could understand very well the reason.

But being only five years old, I could only get carried away by Tiffany. The knights who were training looked at me with pity as usual.

From the perspective of a stranger, it looks like a knight kidnapping a child.

And as usual, a five year olld boy and the Knight Commander are facing each other at the training site, holding their swords.

[Baron Fukiba has been kidnapped again!]

The knights who are on their break are talking to each other. It ended up becoming a daily routine so no one was surprised.

In terms of status, Fukiba has enough of an advantage that it would be impossible for him to lose, however, he used this opportunity to train his sword skills. Fukiba also got the title of 'Young Sword master' just like Tiffany but for Fukiba they said Put a "Young"  because she still 5 years old and he realized after that.