CHAPTER 30: END

Fukiba turned twelve. He had grown to about 167cm in height, his black hair was beautifully arranged, and with a similar appearance to his mother, he had become a quite handsome boy.

[At last I can register as an adventurer!]

Fukiba murmured with the best smile he could give and excited to adventure.

[You're going to register as an adventurer right now, aren't you?]

It was Cicily who approached Fukiba. Cicily seemed to have grown up quite a bit.

Cicily started working as a maid at the age of 12, from the moment Fukiba was born, so it would be 10 years since she is working.

[Yeah. That's right! I was looking forward to it]

I'm wearing leather armor and I have a sword on my waist.

[Please, be careful. Although I know it would be impossible for someone to defeat you, also don't overdo it.]

Cicily knows how strong Fukiba is, after all, she has seen very well how Fukiba trained at the training site he built in the yard of his house for training. The first time she saw him, she was so surprised that she fell to her knees and she saw Fukiba power.

[Yes!.....I'll do my best!! I'm going out now Cicily.]

Fukiba waves his hand to Cicily, passed through the gate on his mansion, and headed towards the city.

The Adventurer's Guild is located near the outer wall.

It would be troublesome for anyone to carry all the monster materials directly to the royal capital, so the guild it's installed near the outer wall in every city.

As we walked through the city, we passed through a lively street lined with shops and stalls.

On my way, I bought a food and ate it while walking.

The Adventurer's Guild which can be found in every city has as its signboard a sword.

The guild was located on the main street, so I found it immediately and opened the door to enter. As expected from the guild of the royal capital, its building was larger than any in the territory of Ensia.

There were about fifteen receptions lined up in front, a lot more than in ensia, and the drinking area on the right side was also lively.

I waited for my turn at one of the available reception desks. As expected, most of the adventurers standing in line are adults with very robust bodies and the gaze of eye is a Top killer.

[Oh, have you come to register as an adventurer, boy? Do your best!]

A Yellow-haired swordsman standing in front of me called out to me.

[Yes! Now that I am twelve years old, I can finally register as an official adventurer]

Since he seems to be a nice guy I answered honestly.

[I see, I see, but just because you can, doesn't mean you should overdo it, after all, you only have one life and also your a new her be careful on an adventurer here.]

After patting Fukiba's head, he smiled at him and immediately went to the counter once his name was called.

[I feel like I saw him somewhere before?]

I felt like I saw a similar person somewhere in my memory, but once it was my turn I completely forgot about it.

When I went to the reception desk, a handsome human man in her twenties was sitting there. One of the many reasons why the Adventurer's Guild is famous is because they employ many handsome man as receptionists.