CHAPTER 12

*SAVE*

The day to go to with my family to the capital city had been decided.

Once an aristocrat turns five years old, they would go to the capital to have an audience in front of the king of Arizona.

His Big brother Gin was also going as well since starting next year, she would be attending a school in the capital.

"haysss...I don't wanna leave! I don't want to live in a mansion in the capital alone because it's boring in even in school" complained.

"Janna, Jake, and Johan are going to be there as well. So don't be so upset." Jake tried to convince her, but she didn't want to go in the School.

"When I enter the school, Big brother Gin will be in the fifth grade. I look forward to seeing you at school," Fukiba said expectantly.

His Big brother Gin face become upset after Fukiba said.

"Fukiba, look at me! I'll do my best as Fukiba Big brother you know I'm famous a School!"

Gin was obviously very happy.

Fukiba his tricked was perfect and smiled.

Today was the day to go to the capital.

The capital was actually seven days away, but this time it would take ten days as it was necessary to stop by each city along the way.

As an aristocrat Margrave, you need to stimulate the economy by staying in towns and villages along the way.

If the escorts were counted as well, the number of people visiting will reach a reasonable amount to stimulate the economy.

Jake, Jane, Gin, butler James, Fukiba personal maid Cicily and Fukiba and his family accompany by ten knights by escort.

"I'm looking forward to my first visit to the capital city."

Fukiba had never been out of the Ensia territory, so he was very excited about the trip.

Fukiba used "Search magic" and noticed a wall gate 5 kilometers ahead of us.

"Father, I can see the city of Ronha," he said.

Guards were lined up on both sides of the city gate.

Then, several knights ran on horses and spoke to the guards guarding the city
They soon got into the city and proceeded towards the main building. Fukiba was informed that the guesthouse next to the main building was where they would be staying.

At the entrance of the guesthouse, the lord of the city, Viscount Hane Dell, was waiting.

"Lord Jake, thank you for visiting this city," the viscount respectfully said.

"Sir Dell, this time as well, please take care of me. Let me introduce you my Second Son, Fukiba Hanes Shino. He would be staying for a while in the capital city." Jake smiled.

"I'm Fukiba Hanes Shino. I will be in your care," Fukiba introduced himself.

"Please take care of Fukiba. Let's take a rest for now," Jake said and smiled.

....

After the conversation, Fukiba was guided to his room by one of the maids of the guesthouse.

After entering the room, Fukiba sat on the sofa while Cicily poured him a cup of tea and food.

"I'm strangely tired even though I traveled in a carriage," he mumbled.
And this city full of people is like a train in the morning... Full hour..
..
"Young master Fukiba, the tea and food is ready. Please take a rest today." Cicily handed him the tea and food.