Part 7: Break in

Reader pov

As I was doing my morning run, I came across two middle school kids. One of them was bullying the other. He was calling them names and teasing them. I walked up and yelled "Hey!" They both looked over to me.

"What do you want?" The bully asked in a rude and annoyed tone.

"Leave them alone." I stated the obvious. He tched at me and just kept doing what he was before. He leaves me no choice. I activated my quirk on several items around and had them all facing at him. I looked at him threatening and yelled again. "You have five seconds to get out of here!" He tched again before looking behind himself at me. Then he realized what I was doing and his face lost all color. He opened his mouth and just closed it again.

"One.. Two" He seemed to finally process what was going on and just ran off. I looked over to the other kid and smiled. "Dont let bullies like him get to you. I bet someday you will accomplish whatever dreams you have while he's stuck in his mom's basement." I chuckled a bit but the kid just looked at me with awe.

"Are you a hero!?" I looked at them in shock for a bit before answering.

"Not yet, Im still in training." I responded. They just squealed and jumped up and down.

"Can I be a hero someday too!? My quirk is earth control!!" They kept bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Yeah of course you can. Thats an awesome quirk. I have to get going now, I have school." They nodded their head and kept bouncing as I left. What a silly kid.

When I finished getting ready I rushed over to school and made it five minutes early. I walked into class and waved at my friends as I passed them.

"Everyone is early today, good. Now for today you will be picking the class representative and assistant representative. You guys can do it how you want while I sleep. Just make sure it gets done by the end of the day." Aizawa Sensei then just crawled into his sleeping bag and slept under his desk. Everyone got excited and started yelling and jumping around. Iida got up and walked to the front of the class.

"Everyone stay calm and quiet! I'm sure we can find an easy way to do this." He said while waving his arms in his weird robot way. I raised my hand. "Yes, L/n-chan?" He asked.

"We could do a vote." I suggested. Everyone started yelling again and Iida shushed them again. Todoroki-kun was raising his hand and Iida called on him.

"Wouldn't everyone vote for themselves if we did that? Besides we don't even know each other that well so how would we know how to pick?" Both great points that I hadn't thought about.

"Yes, we don't know each other but its still not a bad idea. Also if someone gets more than one point then doesn't that make them even more worthy then anyone else?" Iida said once again waving his arms around. Everyone nodded and said their agreements. "Alright then Ill pass them out and we can begin." After everyone finished voting we came to a president and two vice-presidents. The chosen president was Midoriya himself. The draw was between Momo and Iida. I don't want to be president so I voted for Iida seeing as he seems like a great person for the job.

"We should take a-" Iida was interrupted by the lunch bell. "Alright we will decide this after lunch." With that everyone walked out.

"Hey, wanna join us again!?" Kiri yelled to me. I shook my head.

"Sorry I have to do something first but I will after." Kiri nodded his head and walked off. I walked up to Aizawa Sensei and looked down at him. He's still asleep. I decided to wake him up. Bad idea. He immediately attacked me with his capture weapon and activated his quirk. I panicked and froze when he realized it was me.

"What are you doing!" He snapped at me.

"B-bathroom.." He looked at me confused before slowly releasing me. I took a deep breath and then continued. "Which bathrooms do I use?" I'm still not technically a female so I'm not sure.

"Right. Uhhh just use whatever one you want. Now go!" He went back to sleep immediately. Okay.. That was weird. I walked out and started looking for the bathrooms. Suddenly an alarm went off. I became very worried of the others. They will probably be fine seeing as they're with each other. I was walking around trying to find an exit when I saw a guy with pale blue hair and scars all over his face and neck. He was holding a file. He heard me and looked over at me with panic.

"Do you work here?" I asked him. He started to scratch his neck. "Wait stop! Don't do that you'll hurt yourself!" I yelled and walked over to him. He backed away and then ran. That was weird. The alarms soon went off so we went back to class.

"I decided that Iida should be president instead of me." Midoriya told the class.

"Go Billboard Boy!" Everyone yelled and I was so confused. What did I miss?