𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

The sun shone brightly down on the city. At the far end, there were four teens and a younger girl climbing up the building. The three closest to the ground were struggling while one was watching the youngest for caution.

"We're almost there!" The girl with pink hair called down to her friends and sister.

"Awe man..."

The h/c girl started carefully climbing up the building after the younger one. She had a slight uneasy feeling in her stomach about this but she'd do anything for the pink haired girl.

*****

As the pink haired girl finally reached the top of the building panting, she admired the view for a moment. "Hey Powder, Y/n! Come take a look!" She called out to the girls.

Y/n was able to help Powder up by a little tug on her arm. Once they were both on the rooftop, they walked over to her.

"Whoa..." Powder admired.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?"

Looking into the distance, was a very big city with beautiful buildings, much different from their home.

"It's amazing." Y/n sighed in amazement. This caused the pink haired girl to stare at her in admiration. Her focus was broken when a loud noise flew over their heads.

"One day," Powder started, "I'm going to ride one of those things."

"And one day," One of the boys stared, "I'm gonna shoot one of them down." He made a gun gesture at the aircraft. He immediately put his hand down once felt someone hit his shoulder, "Mylo!" someone whispered angrily at him. Turning to his side, Y/n glared at him making him chuckle nervously.

"Vi, are you sure about this?" Another boy with glasses spoke. They all started following her closer to the edge of the roof. "Look, if we get caught-"

"We're not gonna get caught." Vi interrupted.

She jumped down on a different roof ledge, which meant they all followed.

"We'll be in and out before anyone notices."

As they walked further, birds started chirping louder.

"Alright everybody follow me. Just... don't look down." In less than a second, she slid down the roof, landing on the ledge making y/n tense up in nervousness. Swinging over to the outside of a balcony, Vi jumped over to the roof on the other side.

Mylo cracked his knuckles and pushed his friend with glasses out of the way. Clumsy and shakily, he copied Vi's moves and was able to jump on the same roof with a small thud.

He was busy smirking, he barely noticed his friend jump onto the side with him. Flinching, his gaze turned to the side once he saw him next to him. "Couldn't we have at least walked here?" He asked the girl as he ate a cupcake.

"Gotta stay out of sight for this one." She quickly answered before looking back at the roof.

All that's left was Powder and Y/n. Y/n knew she was able to do it but Powder? She couldn't be too sure.

Powder's breath became heavy as she stared down, not moving a muscle.

On the other side, Mylo was running out of patience. "Called it! This is on you Vi." This caused her to groan.

"Hey"

Powder looked up at Y/n who gave her a warm smile. "You can do this just... Don't look down. What did Vi and I tell you?"

"That... I'm ready."

"How about I go right after you, will that make you feel safer?" The blue haired girl nodded and smiled.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly put her foot over the edge gasping as she slid down. Once she reached the edge of the balcony, she turned to see if Y/n was behind her. As always, Y/n kept her promise and was one step behind her.

Y/n nodded which gave Powder the encouragement to jump. As she jumped, she landed right on the roof but began to stumble back. As she was almost off the edge, a s/c hand grabbed her wrist. Looking up, Powder saw Y/n smiling.

"Thanks."

Y/n pulled her back up which caused Powder to stumble into her slightly. Powder followed Vi up the roof. When she passed Mylo, he scoffed but quickly stopped once he saw Y/n give him a head tilt.

This is gonna be fun.

word count: 693