𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Well if the enforcers hit tonight, we'll be ready!" Mylo speaks as him and Claggor look down at the weapons that lay on the table, "I think..."

"Dibs on the bat!" Claggor shouts.

"No, no, no, no. I found it!"

"But I called it!"

As the two went back and forth arguing, Powder sat on the bed looking at the little rabbit that belonged to Vi.

Her head shot up at the sound of the door opening.

Vi ran down the stairs ignoring Claggors questioning as Mylo saw Y/n slowly walking down the stairs behind Vi.

"Where's the..." Vi was cut off by Powder running and hugging her sister.

"Oh, you're back!" Powder exclaimed happily. When she looked up, she saw tears in her sister's eyes.

Vi gently pushed her sister away and walked towards the table, grabbing Vander's gauntlets, but Mylo stopped her, "Hey, those are Vander's! Slow down... what's going on?" He held onto her wrist waiting for an answer.

She stayed silent for a few moments before a voice spoke up.

"Benzo's dead." said Y/n with a slight quivering in her voice. The four turned to her but she simply stared down towards the ground, not moving.

"Dead?"

"They... took Vander." Y/n looked up with tears in her eyes.

"Who took Vander?"

Y/n stayed silent.

"We don't know... but we have to help him..." Vi spoke. "Whatever killed Benzo was like nothing I've ever seen." She clenched her fists, "It tore him apart."

Claggor carefully put his hand on his shoulder as Mylo pulled Y/n into a gentle hug. Though the two may not get along, they care about each other in their own way. Whether it's arguing or roughhousing, they have to stick up for each other.

"You and Y/n aren't doing this alone." Claggor spoke in a gentle voice.

The four of them hugged, while Powder went off in the corner of the room looking for something.

"Do you know where they took him?" Mylo asked.

"Ekko followed them." Y/n muttered, lifting her weight off of Mylo. "The old Cannery next to the docks." She grabbed her bag in the corner of the room, and began throwing some of the gadgets inside.

"He said-" Vi stopped mid sentence.

The pink haired girl saw Powder standing with a bag, waiting for them to be ready.

Vi sighed, "I need you to sit this one out, Powder."

"...what?"

"You're not coming."

"I'm not afraid..."

"It's too dangerous."

"But families stick together! You said it yourself!"

"I know what I said-"

"I want to fight, I want to help!"

"You're not ready!"

Powder went wide eyed and gasped. She looked over at the h/c girl with pleading eyes. Y/n sighed and carefully walked over. She placed her hand onto Powder's shoulder. "We don't doubt your capability... we just need you safe."

A few tears escaped Powder's eyes as Y/n slowly backed up.

"Here," Vi grabbed a small gadget out of Y/n's bag, "If they come for you, take this and run." She shoved it gently into Powder's chest, "Wherever you are, light it up, and I'll find you. I promise."

Vi carefully hugged her sister before walking up the stairs.

y/n kneeled next to powder, holding out her hand to the girl, "Give me your hand."

Powder extended her hand slowly as Y/n dropped a few objects into the smaller girl's palm.

The blue stones and a ring.

"I promise we'll be back. Once we come back, you can return my favorite ring... and keep those gem things safe, okay?"

Powder looked at the gadget from the Piltover penthouse and the ring before launching herself into Y/n, "Please be safe..."

Y/n caressed her hair before pulling away. She wiped the tear on her cheek, "I promise."

Y/n smiled before standing up, heading towards the door. Before she closed the door, she gave her a warm smile.

Everything will be okay... right?

word count: 267

sorry for the short chapter after a long wait-