𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

Voices boomed throughout the bar as each one argued about the situation that involved the enforcers.

Thanks to Ekko, the teens were safe for now. No one knew how long it would take until they came back down to their home, causing more trouble.

In the corner, the six children watched as Vander and Benzo argued with the people inside the bar.

Y/n stood next to Ekko, ready to help protect anyone if needed, especially Ekko. Her and the boy were close since they both didn't have any parent figures. Although Ekko was a very smart child, he did still need someone to lean on, which is what Y/n did for him.

"You know, you should come down to Benzo's shop. He asks how you are a lot and I want to show you something I've been building." Ekko speaks, as he looks up at the girl who towers over him.

Y/n looks down slightly at him, "I'll come by soon, I promise." She says before looking forward again.

Silence falls in between them for a few seconds before Ekko speaks again, "So did you find anything cool in the penthouse?" His face lit up with excitement.

Y/n shook her head and chuckled. The pair saw many of the adults leaving, which caused Claggor to speak up in confusion, "Why isn't he doing anything?"

The enforcers had caused a ruckus between each citizen. Some wanted to fight, but people like Benzo and Vander didn't. Why? They didn't know.

At least most of them.

"We kicked the enforcer's butts with just the five of us, imagine what the whole of the lanes could do!"

"Jeez, even Powder wants to fight." Mylo mumbled as he started walking down the stairs.

"So why aren't we?" Vi asked as she began walking down the stairs.

Ekko began looking back and forth nervously. Y/n raised her eyebrows at the boy, making him shuffle in his spot. Vi walked back to the two, noticing the boy's nervousness.

Powder peeked around the corner and Ekko looked at them quickly before looking back at the ground.

Vi furrowed her eyebrows at him, "Spill it Ekko."

He tried being as quiet as possible but he broke under Y/n's look. "Okay well, um... Vander's got a deal with the enforcers." He shrunk slightly once he looked at Y/n's furious and confused face.

"What deal?"

A/n

Short chapter because my other chapter deleted:( Another will come hopefully tonight or tomorrow! 

word count: 393