𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Oh no.." The other said, catching his partner's attention.

"She's here."

-----

Both men carefully walked through the dark room, staying as aware as possible of their surroundings. They couldn't let her find them.

One of them threw their light source, fire ahead of them to see further in the distance. In the center of each barrel sat a small swing that was in motion. On the bottom, it read, 'BOOM'

As they were distracted, they failed to notice the bombs being placed on their chest but they soon realized once the sound effects made small noises. They looked down to find multiple bombs stuck in place.

"What the...-"

*****

   Above on the ship, a small explosion, causing the trap door to lift slightly, caused the ship to rock and gained the attention of everyone on the ship.

Silence filled the air and no one dared to make a move as smoke rose up into the sky, clouding their vision.

Small footsteps suddenly crossed the ship as a girl with long blue hair walked out from the smoke, with a curious expression on her face as she blew some strands of hair out of her face.

"Hi."

Grabbing two gadgets, the blue haired girl threw them at two of the three figures standing, leaving the one in the middle alone. She slowly walked towards the man, swirling her gun in a familiar gesture. As the man attacked, she avoided his punch, knocking him down swiftly.

The sound of liquid splashing caught the girl's attention as she saw a person with fire in hand.

Kicking her leg in the air, she knocked the mask off the figure's face.

But she froze.

"Vi...?"

Memories filled her mind of her sister as the girl struggled in her grasp but She didn't let go. Not yet. Not even when fire expanded around her.

Jinx.

Jinx looked up to see a familiar h/c but she knew that they weren't there. Powder killed them, and now Jinx had to live through the guilt. Right?

Y/n isn't there. Mylo isn't there. Claggor isn't there. Vander isn't there. Vi betrayed you. It's all your fault.

Jinx was pulled from her own agonizing thoughts once she felt the girl's wrist slip from her grip as she started running but Jinx pulled out the gun, aiming towards her back.

Bang!

But she didn't stop. The sound of a gun continued over and over and over until there was nothing left in the gun.

Once she was done, her breathing was violent and her hands were shaking slightly. She looked back to her previous spot to see if the h/c person was there, ignoring the enemies fleeing from the scene.

It was fake. They were gone, and they weren't coming back.

A rough hand grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"You were SUPPOSED to guard the cargo!" Sevika shouted but Jinx didn't care. She never did.

The blue haired girl simply chuckled as Sevika was centimeters from her face.

Her face contorted to an angry depression, causing Sevika to look away.

She couldn't yell anymore at the young girl. She was just a jinx after all.

A/n

Guess who's back :) sorry this isn't the greatest but I'm easing my way back in

Should i write oneshots on my tumblr? I can take requests! (if you want me to my tumblr is visreallover )

word count: 548