𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"You did WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry. I tried fighting him off with mouser but... she didn't work." Powder shrunk in her spot once Mylo started yelling.

"Who saw that coming?" He yelled as Claggor mumbles mainly to himself.

"Mylo! Stop it, she tried her best!" Y/n shoved his shoulder softly, making him stumble a bit. "Plus, we have some-"

"No! You don't get to talk. You're the reason this happened if she did come we'd be fine! We would be-"

"Mylo!" He immediately stopped once he heard Vi yell his name. "Leave her alone." She walked towards Powder. "It's alright, at least you're okay."

"Thanks to Y/n..." Powder mumbled making Vi look at Y/n quickly and smile.

"OKAY?! What about us?" He screams at Vi as she rolls her eyes and pushes the door open behind Powder. "I get my face bashed in, and she just gets a pass?"

"Yup."

The short answer causes Mylo to shut up as they walk into a small room, an elevator. Vi flips the switch which makes the small light bulbs turn on and the platform move. She leans on the wall next to Y/n as Claggor and Mylo on the opposite end, Powder in the middle.

As the platform moves downwards for a few moments, Mylo starts speaking again. "Every time. Every time she comes something goes wrong." He gets in Powders face causing her to do the same. "She jinxes every job."

"And every time you come along, I end up with a headache." Y/n speaks as she turns around and glares at Mylo.

She faces forwards, noticing the blank expression on Vi's face. Y/n hesitantly takes the girls hand, making Vi look at her smiling. Vi's smile dropped when she saw the blood on her face.

"What happened?" Vi whispered as she carefully put her knuckle to Y/n's bruised and bloodied cheek.

Y/n winced at the sudden interaction causing Vi to quickly pull her hand away. "They caught me off guard, no big deal."

"No big deal? You can't be serious. They hurt you"

Y/n went to argue but she noticed some people staring at her, causing her to lower her head. She looked over and saw Vi putting her hood up, but then returning her hand back into Y/n's. 

"don't think this conversation's over Y/n."

Little to either of their knowledge, Claggor and Powder were softly chuckling at the two girls who were arguing like an old married couple.

As the elevator reached the ground, Vi hopped out next to Y/n. She turned to make sure everyone else was still following, avoiding eye contact.

The five walked passed people, trying to mind their own business. Mylo on the other hand, decided to take something from one of the stands owned by a sleeping man.

They walked passed some fighting people and swords. A 'lady' saw the young children walking by and decided to try to lean back in a seductive pose, which just frightened Claggor urging him to walk faster.

*****

The most people gathered around the big building. The sign read 'The Last Drop', which was their destination.

This wasn't going to be fun for any of them...

Sorry this is so short:( I'm very busy but I'll hopefully post another chapter tonight!

word count: 523