𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

A/N

Possible TW! Death 

The soft sounds of footsteps against metal echoed through the abandoned warehouse as four teens tried staying out of sight.

Vi peeked her head around the corner as the girl saw Vander sitting on the other side of the bridge, tied up.

She motioned for the other four to follow behind her as they ran towards the bruised man.

As they reached Vander, Y/n quickly slipped the bag off her head as Vander looked up, surprised to see the girl.

"Vi?" She ran up to him, embracing him in a hug. As much as he loved seeing his adopted daughter, he was just as confused as happy, "What are you doing here?"

"We're breakin' you out." She carefully placed her hand on his cheek, looking at him

"Mylo!" She called out.

"On it!" As he went to grab his tools, Y/n quickly handed them to him before looking out the door to see if anyone was coming.

"H-how did you get in?" Vander stuttered, "There's guards everywhere..."

Vi went to respond but before she could, she heard Y/n's voice.

"Uhm... Vi?"

The pink haired girl was about to respond until she heard another voice. A different one.

"Welcome."

Everyone paused their movement, looking out of the large metal doors they came through. The only sound heard was the sound of a cane hitting the hard floor.

A thin man with gray skin rounded the corner, revealing himself. "You have my congratulations."

Everyone stared at him in confusion.

"But I'm afraid this will be a very. short. Reunion."

Behind him, many men and women, who they all assumed worked for him, appeared behind him out numbering Vander and the children.

"Have you heard the rumor?" The man asked. After a short pause, he began again, "Vander the coward fled town with his children... and they were never seen again."

Claggor and Mylo were trying their hardest to break Vander out of the chair, but nothing was working.

"Claggor, see if you can find another way out of here." Vi spoke, putting on the gauntlets making Y/n panic slightly.

Claggor muttered a quiet okay as Vi turned to walk out the door.

A soft hand was placed on her arm, making her look to the side. Y/n stood there with worry in her eyes, "You'll be hurt."

Vi smiled softly as she carefully leaned her forehead against Y/n's, "Better me than you cupcake."

Y/n chuckled softly, "My hero." Y/n knew there was no stopping the pinkette, "Be safe please..." She whispered with dread in her eyes.

"Of course."

Vi rounded the corner of the door, ignoring Vanders calls.

It was now or never.

*****

Without anyone's knowledge, a small girl with a blue braid stood outside the factory, carrying a small box.

Determination filled her eyes as she prepared to save her family.

*****

Inside the factory, Vi came face to face with a man, much much taller than her.