𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Happy Progress Day!

The streets were full of many people as they were all joyous of the accomplishments that have happened. The city was growing to be more and more powerful.

As the crowded streets held such a happy mood, the loading dock was the same as the workers continued loading the docks.

A thin man watched as a group of big thug-like men loaded the ship with many different barrels which each had a pink x on them.

As the thin man caught one of their eyes, he quickly cleared his throat, "Uh... shipping manifest?"

Small bag of heavy coins fell on his clipboard, causing him to look up.

"From your friend... downtown."

Sevika.

A smirk found its way onto her face as he confirmed their shipments.

As he handed her the paper and began walking away, several people on boards whizzed by them, "Lets go!" one of them shouted.

"Ah shit, the firelights!" A man onboard shouted.

In a blink of an eye, each person on board was stuck in yellow crystals which were fired at the so-called 'firelights'. Once each person on board was knocked out, the firelights landed on the ship.

"We have five minutes until they're out of there."

Each firelight headed in a different direction, looking in the barrels. As they opened each lid, a purple liquid was held inside, "Have you ever seen this much shimmer before?"

"They're expanding... check for more below, burn it all."

Obeying, two men started slowly going down the ladder below deck as they searched for more shimmer.

Once they reached the bottom they started walking around until a soft zip was heard. A small trap was set off, closing the door which was also they're only way out.

One began panicking, quickly turning to bang on the door, "Oh no no no no! Open up!" He shouted, but it was no use.

"Oh no.." The other said, catching his partner's attention.

"She's here."

A/n

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to post something! A few things, I'm going to be DEFINITELY writing more eventually but I want to work on my mental health first. It's been pretty bad for a while and I just can't write as much so that's why I've been gone. Also, Y/n won't make an appearance again until later later in the book. the book will be focused on Vi, Caitlyn, and Y/n (Not really Jayce, Viktor, or Mel) Please be patient with me and leave feedback and as always, I'll see you next chapter!

word count: 407