Chapter 1: The first meet.

It was a difficult day today for the top model of the whole USA called Kim Y/N.

She was coming back to Korea after taking a long break from her modeling profession after 5 years.

So Y/N, known as one of the toppest model in this world, was coming back to her family who were Kim Jennie and Kim Seokjin.

She had only her siblings because her parents died long time ago.

Kim Seokjin was the oldest amoung them and was married to Kim Jisoo.

Kim Jennie, the middle one, was married to Park Jimin.

And Y/N, the last one but still single as she spent her time in building a perfect carreer for her future.

This family was the richest as Jin had the biggest campany in the whole Korea and Jennie was a professional make up artist as well a good stylist.

While talking about professions, Jimin was also working with Jin.

The both of them were the owner of the company.

They worked hard together to become the most powerful businessmen, but there was a problem.

Jimin was cold.

He was that much cold and short-tempered that if he would glare someone, this person would literally die.

Why? He was done with his life.

He was tired to work hard since his childhood, he didn't have any happy and peaceful childhood like the others childrens.

First of all, his parents were abusive, heartless and hard toward him.

Secondly, they forced him to work so he could give them money around his 10 years old.

Thirdly, they would always beat him up without any reasons, and one day, they also made him sleep outside of the house during the winter season when it was -5.

Without any blanket nor warm chlothes.

After all of that, how can a human be happy in his life?

After his childhood, all of his emotions, warmth and careness were burried deep inside of him, but still here.

Now the airport was filled with reporters, photographers and fans which created a big chaos in the whole building.

Everyone were waiting for Y/N to come since 2 hours and were still as energetic and excited as before.

Suddently, Y/N finally came and everyone started to shout their lunges out.

Y/N showed to them her usual yet famous smile which made everyone scream even louder.

She was so happy to come back to her native country, to smell the Korea's smell, see her family and hug her family tightly.

YN might be in USA but her soul was still in Korea.

While the model was looking around, admiring the peoples around her as well the building, a little girl caught her eyes.

A little fangirl who was shouting Y/N's name with her cute and little voice.

Y/N's heart felt so sensitive when she saw her, then she decided to walk to her.

The girl's eyes shined after seeing her idol in front of her.

Y/N smiled to her and hugged her as she quickly hugged her back while giggling.

The girl was around her 4 years old.

Y/N then suddently took off her glasses and gave them to the girl as the mother of the baby gasped in shock.

It was the most expensive Gucci's glasses but Y/N didn't value this.