Chapter 32: Jimin's parents.

They entered in the coffee shop and Jimin's breath suddently quickened.

Y/n saw his state and slowly interwined their hands tightly, making him feel secured.

He smiled nervously to her and grabbed back her hand back, as tightly.

Soon they started to look around to find the middle aged couple.

Jimin's eyes traveled the whole room until they fell in a corner.

He recognised them and felt his eyes becoming glossy.

Y/n looked at him and understood that he found them before looking there too.

She saw a middle aged couple sitting in a corner, around a 4 place table, beside each other.

Y/n looked at Jimin before squeezing his hand lightly.

He looked at her after snapping out of his flashbacks that he got and wipped his tears while smiling sadly at her.

Y/n: Let's go.

He nodded and they walked there slowly.

Suddently the couple looked at them when they noticed their presence and widened their eyes in happiness.

Jimin's breath stopped for a while when for once he saw happiness, careness, love and guilt in their eyes wheitheir than hatrer, anger and negativity.

They quickly got up and approached Jimin as he stood still blankly, not moving an inch.

Jimin's father put his both hands on his shoulders while crying in happiness that he met again his son.

Jimin's father: Jimin, my son, you came.

He hugged him but Jimin didn't hug him back.

He just couldn't move his body.

Y/n just looked at them sadly, she was happy that Jimin's parents were alive, but sad while thinking that he didn't get a real happiness after knowing that.

Jimin's father pulled out of the hug while wipping his tears then his mother hugged him.

Jimin's mother: My son, we are really happy to meet you again. Thanks to god that you are healthy.

She pulled out of the hug and cupped Jimin's face while smiling sadly.

But he stood there silently, not knowing how to react.

He wanted to hug them tightly because he saw them after that long plus alive too.

But he was scared, scared of going back into the hell from where he escaped before.

Suddently the middle aged couple looked at Y/n.

Y/n smiled to them and bowed too.

Y/n: Hello uncle, unty. I'm Y/n, Kim Y/n, Jimin's siste-

Jimin: She is my soon to be wife.

He cut Y/n off and spoke coldly, making her shocked.

The couple smiled and nodded while looking lovingly at Y/n.

Jimin's mother: You are really beautiful, Y/n.

Jimin's father: May god bless you both.

Y/n: Thank you, i always want your good wishes by our side.

They smiled and everyone sat down.

Y/n and Jimin sat across the middle aged couple silently.

There was a silence until Y/n broke it, because the situation seemed quite tensed.