Chapter 44: Changed.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

Y/n and Jimin woke up at the same time and did their morning routines with puffy eyes.

They both cried a lot so they didn't have a great sleep.

Soon everyone gathered in the dinning area and Jimin and Y/n decided to not to make any kind of mess this morning.

It was better to act mature than worrying the olders.

Soon Jin and Jimin left for work and Y/n walked into the kitchen to distract herself by cooking Jimin's lunch and cleaning some random things.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n finished to cook Jimin's lunch and decided to write a long message for him with an explaination.

She cried while writing this letter.

Jimin,

I don't know how you are feeling right now or what is your state internally.
But me, i know how i'm feeling.
Sad, because you are not by my side.
Broken, because you didn't listen to me and thought of something that i never tried to do.
Lonely, because you are not with me.
Just let me tell you one thing...
I never tried to cheat on you...
Taehyung was going back to Canada so he wanted to meet me one last time for his own desire.
I went to meet him because he promised me that he would never come back to me nor interfere in our life.
I just thought only about us...
I hope that i cleared everything and you will come back to me.
I miss you Jimin, i miss you a lot.

With that Y/n finished to write the letter while being a crying mess.

She folded the letter and kept it in her hand.

She then quickly wipped her tears and gave the lunch box to a driver as well the letter.

Y/n: Please make sure to give this letter safely to him.

The driver nodded and drove off to the office.

MEANWHILE...

Jungkook was in his office room when suddently he got a call on his fixed office phone.

He grabbed it and brought it to his ear before speaking while writing on his file.

Jungkook: Hello this is Mr. Jeon Jungkook speaking from Jim's company and also Mr. Park's P.A. How can i help you?

(A/N: Sorry i didn't find any other name for the company. I said Jim which stands for Jin's initial and Jimin's name's m).

Jin: Mr. Jeon can you please come to my office?

He said and Jungkook got shocked.

Jungkook: Hyung, i'm coming.

He said and put down the phone, making the call cut, and quickly walked to Jin's office room.

He arrived and knocked on his door.

Jin: Come in.

Jungkook entered in and closed the door behind him before walking to the older and bowing.

Jungkook: Yes, did you call me?

Jin: Don't be too much formal, just sit down. I have something important to discuss with you.

Jungkook nodded and sat down, acorss him.

Jin: Hm, so i wanted to ask you something.

Jungkook: Yeah go ahead.