Chapter 45: Relieved.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY...

Jin and Jimin already left for work and Y/n quickly walked to the kitchen to give the cake that she baked yesterday, to Jisoo.

She cut a slice and put it in a plate before grabbing a spoon and running back to the living room.

Jisoo was sitting lazily on the couch because she was being moody.

Recently she got a lot of mood swings which made Jin quite scared.

Sometimes she would be smily and then she would start to cry.

Yesterday she was angry and Jin just showed her a little pulsy then she became happy.

Today she was just whining because she was feeling tired and lazy.

Y/n arrived to her and smiled.

Y/n: Tada!! Look unnie, what i made for you!!

Jisoo looked at Y/n and the cake in her hand before smiling widely.

Jisoo: Cake!!??

She quickly sat straight and grabbed the plate from Y/n before digging in it.

She savoured the cake.

Jisoo: Mmm so yummy!!!

And by saying that, she ate 4 slices of cakes and ended by throwing up everything.

MEANWHILE...

Jimin was working in his office and he just ordered Jungkook to made a cup of hot chocolate for him.

Jungkook soon arrived and knocked on his door.

Jimin: Come in.

The younger entered in and closed the door behind him before walking to the older.

He put down the cup and looked at Jimin who didn't look back at him.

There was something which was bothering Jungkook, so he gathered his courage to ask.

Jungkook: Hyung?

He just hummed shortly, not even looking up from his file.

Jungkook: Why today hot chocolate and not green tea, like usual?

Jimin stopped his actions for awhile.

How could he tell him that he used to drink green tea because Y/n loved it?

And now he was trying to stop himself from drinking it to forget her.

Jimin: This should not matter to you.

Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook: Hyung, can you at least tell me what happened between you and Y/n?

Jimin clenched his jaw and looked up at him.

Jimin: Jungkook, i think it's better if you know your place! Who do you think you are to intefere in our matter?! You are younger then stay younger, no need to be older!! And you are just my P.A, nothing more!!!

Jungkook looked down and smiled sadly...

Jungkook: Ok as you wish...

Jimin looked away in anger and Jungkook added.

Jungkook: But hyung, you and Jin hyung always thought of me as your real brother. I didn't know that some problems would make us strangers someday. The brothers are the one who helps each other in their difficult moments but i guess since my birth i was meant to be an orphelin and a child without siblings.

Jimin's heart ached as he said that and looked at him.

The younger felt really hurt that a tear left his eyes.