Chapter 43: Misunderstanding.

MEANWHILE...

Jimin walked upstairs after sipping his everning tea and entered in Y/n's room.

He loved Y/n's room more than his own because it had Y/n's beautiful sent plus it was way comfy.

He walked to her bed and sat down while sighing in satisfaction.

Jimin: Her room will be always the best.

He smiled and suddently his eyes fell on Y/n's phone which she had forgotten before leaving.

Jimin: She didn't bring it with her, but why?

He asked to himself and grabbed it before turning on the phone's screen.

But doing that, was the biggest mistake of his whole life.

He saw a message.

Not a random one, but Taehyung's.

Which was sent 1 hour ago while saying...

Taehyung: I arrived at the coffee shop, i'm waiting for you.

Jimin's heart broke into pieces when he saw this message.

The first thought which came in his mind was; what was happening between them?

Jimin: This can't be happening...

He whispered to himself and quickly got up before grabbing his keys and running downstairs.

He ran out of the house and sat in a car before driving off to the coffee shop.

He was feeling scared, broken, sad, disgusted...

He only wanted to make sure if she was with him or not.

He had a hope that she wasn't with him but also his mind told him that she was there.

Jimin: If she is not there then my Y/n is not lying to me, but if she is there....then...

He thought and tears left his eyes.

He finally arrived and quickly parked the car in front of the shop before coming out of the car.

He ran inside of the coffee shop while breathing heavily and his heartbeat at the hightest level.

His eyes looked around until they fell on the thing that he was fearing the most at this moment.

He saw them...

Together...

Y/n...

And...

Taehyung...

His world stopped for a while, or we can say for forever.

He felt like he already died.

It was just so unbelieveble and painful for him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung spoke...

Taehyung: I just hope that you will live an amazing life with hyung....

He said and looked down, trying to hide his tears.

Y/n added.

Y/n: You will find someone better, my good wishes are always by your side.

They got up and smiled to each other.

He then asked something that he really shouldn't have at this time.

Taehyung: Can we just hug for 1 last time...?

Y/n sighed.

She thought for a while and nodded.