Chapter 31: Elevator accident

Y/n got off from her car after wearing her mask and grabbing Jimin's lunch.

She then walked toward the building and entered in before walking to the elevator.

The elevator's door opened and she entered in before pushing the first floor's button.

But before the door could close, someone's foot came in, blocking the door from closing.

Y/n frowned as the door opened again and saw the person.

Taehyung...

Y/n saw him with a heavy pile of files and smiled widely to him.

Taehyung entered in the elevator while bowing as an apology and trying to grip into his file safely so they would not fall.

He was too busy into his work to notice who was standing just beside him.

Y/n chuckled when she saw that he didn't notice her and she decided to play the game.

Y/n: Which floor, Mr?

Taehyung replied without looking at her.

Taehyung: The 5th one please, thank y-

He soon realised that it was someone's voice he knew very well.

He quickly looked at the person and smiled widely.

Taehyung: Y/n!!!

Y/n pushed the button of the 5th floor and looked at him while smiling too.

Y/n: How are you, Taehyung?

Taehyung: I'm really good and you?!

He was so excited.

Y/n: Good too.

Suddently the door opened on the first floor but Y/n didn't get off.

Taehyung frowned before asking.

Taehyung: Why are you not going?

Y/n took some files from him so she can take off some load from his arms.

Y/n: I'll help you until the 5th floor then i will go to my own work.

Taehyung smiled at her.

Taehyung: Thank you.

Y/n: No problem, by the way i see you look quite busy.

Taehyung laughed.

Taehyung: A part of life...until it makes me independant financially, no problem.

Y/n nodded.

Soon the doors opened and they got out.

They walked to a place before Taehyung could put down the files and Y/n did the same.

Y/n: That's it?

Taehyung nodded and they walked back to the elevator before entering in.

Suddently Taehyung asked.

Taehyung: Why you came, by the way?

Y/n: Oh, to give Jimin his lunch.

Taehyung nodded, still smiling.

He was so happy to meet her once again, his heart felt relieve.

Suddently the lights of the elevator's turned off and Y/n quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand, out of fear.

Taehyung frowned.

Taehyung: What happened to the lighting?

As he just spoke, the elevator suddently started to crash down; like it was falling.