Chapter 3: Break down.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

Y/N woke up at 8 AM, brushed her teeth and washed her face before going downstairs to eat her breakfast.

At this time Jimin and Jin were eating their breakfast served by their wives.

Y/N arrived to the dinning room only to see everyone eating peacefully their breakfast.

Jisoo noticed her and smiled widely before calling her.

Jisoo: Y/N!! Come and eat.

Y/N smiled to everyone and sat down on a chair which was beside Jin, across Jimin.

Jisoo got up and spoke.

Jisoo: Tell me what do you wanna eat.

Y/N: Anything made by my unnies!

Jisoo chuckled and nodded before serving the breakfast to Y/N.

Suddently Jimin got up after eating his breakfast and Jennie grabbed his coat and his briefcase.

She made him wear his coat and gave him his briefcase, he then started to walk to the exit door.

Jin too got up to leave for the office and hugged everyone.

Jin: Take care Jennie, Y/N call me whenever you need something and Jisoo take a good rest, don't overwork yourself.

Y/N&Jennie&Jisoo: Ok, bye!!

The women looked at Jin's walking figure fading away and smiled.

Y/N: I really missed him.

Jennie and Jisoo smiled and Y/N finished to eat her breakfast before getting up.

She then walked to the garden after grabbing a bottle of water.

Y/N: What a beautiful day!

Y/N sat down on the fresh grass and started to workout.

She always did yoga for her health's care and self relax.

30 mins later, she finished and got up before heading upstairs, in her room to take a refreshing shower.

After taking a shower, Y/N headed to her closet before opening it and scanning it.

She sighed as she found nothing to wear.

Suddently an idea popped in her mind and she jumped in excitement.

Y/N quickly prepared herself before running downstairs to see where the others girls were.

As she arrived to the living room, she saw Jisoo scrolling through her phone.

Y/N shook her head and walked to Jisoo before sitting down beside her and taking away her phone.

Jisoo: Y/N, what's wrong?

Y/N: Sis, it's not good to use screens when you are pregnant. Do some outing, take some fresh air and love the nature.

Jisoo: Argh, i'm so lazy for that plus i have nowhere to go.

Y/N: Sis, i have something better planned for us.

TIME SKIP...

Jennie: Y/N, why did you bring us here?

Y/N: Sis, don't worry, we will do a lot of shopping for everyone.

Jisoo: I didn't want to come, i'm so lazy!

Y/N rolled her eyes.

Y/N: It's fine, we will also buy some clothes and stuffs for your husbands.