Chapter 16: Don't leave me.

TIME SKIP...

It was already 2 AM and Jimin couldn't sleep, he was feeling not well at all.

Every time that he would drink water, soupe or eat something else, he would throw up.

Y/n didn't know what to do.

Y/n: Jimin, is it too much to bear?

Jimin: I...don't know.

His voice was as low as a whisper.

Y/n: Jimin, if you continue to throw up, your body will loose all the needed water.

She sighed and started to walk from here to there.

Jimin: W-Water...wa-ter...

He started to cough and Y/n quickly made him sit down before giving him a glass of water.

He drank it and leaned on the headboard.

Jimin looked at Y/n.

Jimin: Y/n...please don't take...stress for me and go to sleep.

Y/n crouched down in front of him.

Y/n: No Jimin, i can't and i will not.

Suddently, Jimin started to cough and threw up the water that he just drank, on Y/n.

Y/n gasped as she was soaked in this dirty and smelly liquid.

She got up as Jimin threw up one last time on the floor.

Jimin: S-Sorry...

Y/n was really disgusted by this and spoke.

Y/n: You know what, let me take a quick shower then we will go the hospital.

Jimin shook his head.

Jimin: No...no h-hospital...

Y/n: Shut up! Your state is not helping you at all. Do you wanna die!?

Jimin closed his eyes and stayed quiet as Y/n took out one of Jimin's t-shirt and his sweatpants.

Y/n: Sorry but i have no choice to take your clothes now.

She said and ran into the bathroom with Jimin's clothes.

Jimin chuckled slightly as she entered the bathroom.

Few moments later, Y/n came out in a Jimin's sweatpants and his t-shirt.

Jimin looked at her and his eyes locked on her.

She was looking extremly attractive with his clothes plus her wet and long hair.

Y/n then walked to him with a pair of socks and his sneakers.

She made him wear them and made him sit on the bed with his feets on the floor.

She then grabbed a bag and put in it Jimin's clothes and also brought her own clothes from her room.

Jimin frowned.

Jimin: What are you doing?

Y/n replied while putting the toothbrushes, hair brush, creams and all in the bag.

Y/n: If i see your state, then i'm 100% sure that they will keep you at least for 2 days. So i'm packing our needed stuffs.

She then walked into his closet and roamed in while walking around until she found a jacket.

Even though he was still in a hoodie and sweatpants, it was better to make him wear something on the top.

And she also grabbed a hoodie for herself before walking out.