Chapter 26: Gone too far.

TIME SKIP...

Taehyung: Now please allow me to leave, i already stayed here quite a lot.

Taehyung said while getting up from the couch, making the others too.

Jin: Are you sure?

Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung: Of course. I hope to meet you all again someday, and especially you Y/n.

Y/n smiled widely to him.

Y/n: Come whenever you want Taehyung, it's like your house too.

He smiled once again before turning toward Jin.

Taehyung: May i leave? If you allow me.

Jin chuckled and nodded.

Taehyung soon bidded his goodbye to everyone and left this place.

Jisoo: I noticed that....he is really respectful. Like you know, he knows how to behave with men and also women. He knows the value of time, he values everyone's thoughts...he is an angel.

Everyone hummed, expect Jennie who just left the living room to go to her room, to recieve someone's call.

Jimin sighed sat down on the couch as everyone did the same.

Jin looked at Jimin.

Jin: Jimin?

Jimin turned his head to him.

Jin: Are you both still not talking to each other?

Jimin stayed quiet for awhile before replying.

Jimin: Hyung, she is the one who is being moody. I tried my best to talk to her but she is not even looking at me.

Everyone stayed silent before Jisoo could break it.

Jisoo: I'll go and talk to her.

She was about to get up but Y/n stopped her.

Y/n: Unnie, don't. I tried to talk to her before but she just talked to me rudely then ignored me....

Y/n said with a hint of sadness in her voice and Jin and Jimin clenched their jaws.

Jin: Isn't she getting too far?! If it's a problem between a couple why is she bringing the affects toward us!!?

Jimin: Y/n, you shouldn've stayed quiet.

Y/n: What could i do? She is my older sister after all...

Jisoo: Older sister, so what? Older sister my foot! Jin too is your older brother but even though he had arguments with me, he kept you happy at any cost and didn't let it show that me and him had a serious matter between us!

Y/n nodded.

Jin then looked at Jimin.

Jin: Jimin, talked to her seriously and try to make her understand that a married life is not a game.

Jimin nodded as he couldn't do anything.

TIME SKIP

Jimin and Jennie were sitting on the bed silently as they were both scrolling through their phones.

Jimin looked at her after putting down his phone.

He couldn't handle anymore her rude and immature behavior.

Jimin: Jennie?

Jennie looked at him blankly after turning off her phone's screen.

Jimin: Can you tell me what is the actual problem?