Next Saturday / The Moon

AN: Hello my people, have I made you suffer enough? No? Well, welcome to this chapter because I'm making you all suffer for sure by the end of this ark :). This chapter was planned to be song themed, I had found a good song, but I decided I'll use it in another future chapter

I had a terrible writing block while writing this so please don't have so much hope in me this chapter lmao, writing this chapter was HARD but I have much more inspiration for the next ones! They'll probably be posted around this week or the next, also happy holidays and soon to be new year lol

Also, we are already at 24K! Thank you all so much! <333 THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE FR-

◝┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈┈◜

The Past

Saturday morning arrives for the Madrigal House, and everyone begins their usual working routine; Pepa heads to the agriculture camps, repeating "clear skies" over and over to not mess the crops, Julieta had to take almost three boxes of food downtown at her little stall downtown, and his mother did her usual job of helping around the community.

And Bruno? He had absolutely nothing to do today...

No new readings, had some nightmares this week, he already finished all of his scripts...

And Marulanda was out on a date... With some dude.

Marulanda...

Right, his only friend but also the fucking reason his mind has been around overthinking everything!

Also, Alma, who seems to push for both to become a "thing"

Not even Hernando or Jorge, his "alter egos" that at least boost his confidence a little, can help to decipher what he truly felt for Marulanda, or how did she even feel?

They are friends, they work and have worked as friends for years, and Bruno can't find himself to see it in any other way.

But what about her? Maybe he was dumb and she was trying to make moves, or maybe he began to hate him and-

 Cinnamon squeaked, calling the poor messy-haired seer's attention, who was pulling his hair out of stress and fear.

-Oh, Cinnamon, sorry-

He extended his hand for the rat to go up to his shoulder, petting it softly. 

That made him remember, he hasn't finished the practice scarf for Cinnamon, maybe he should finish it and try to focus his mind on something else, overthinking isn't helping him or anyone.

But it's also morning, but not so early. Should he eat something? Maybe bring food for the rats to his room.

His room was... Sand, lots of it around, but he couldn't control that. But he had a little "cave" in the middle of such that worked as a room, and on top of everything a Vision's room.

He had more little caves around, with certain useful zones, but never something as great as Pepa's room that resembled a paradise, or Julieta's room that was very normal apart from the several healing plants and spices.

Maru liked his room, not the stairs part, but the feeling of sand and calmness around, quite ironic to have a calm room but being so chaotic mentally.

In the end, he chose to go get food, get out of his room, and put his shoes on again, Cinnamon climbed at Bruno's hair, hiding while the seer got the food and went inside again.

-Hello Casita-

The Magical House, and core to their miracle, a friendly self that gave the Madrigal's shelter and a new life.