Eclipsing Embrace

AN: Today I have decided to have mercy with you, ok no lmao, today's chapter is nicer, I think you'll like it ;) 

Also thank you for 45K views and 1.33K votes! I am truly grateful for all this support, I'm already running out of ways to say thank you lol <333

Anyway, enjoy this chapter!<3 Y'all will find it pleasant but at the same time quite... Sad? Idk, I suck with words lmao

I won't specify their conversation about the whole date thing, just key points, because I just literally made two chapters talking about their days during the date, no way I'm repeating the same thing over and over lol, plus I'm lazy as hell

●❯────────「⊙」────────❮●

The Past

-...- Quite the awkward silence that follows both friends upstairs, but also with the company of the staring from all the Madrigal women, some more worried of Maru's state than others.

And even if Maru' can fake decently to be more or less okay, surely Bruno doesn't buy it, as they approached the very familiar magical door, and surely Marulanda's calm is already becoming tears, it's a miracle he hasn't realized the cuts too yet.

-Hey Casita- She greeted the house in a raspy voice, seems like she's getting the flu after all.

The magical house answered her greeting by moving a few tiles on the floor but also helping in its way for both to get upstairs quicker, it made her chuckle, Casita was always very nice, quite the gentleman.

Wait, does Casita have a gender? Or is it genderless?

That question might have to wait another day, the top priority now was basically to have the last chance to make the day better, let out everything bad, and... continue with life.

It has always been strange how they just go to each other to vent about bad days, but it was mostly Bruno telling her everything, this was quite the strange change for their routines.

The door gets closer by the second, as Bruno opens his fascinating door all that Marulanda can do is stare at the yellowish glow that contrast the wood, if she was honest, the door engravings did NOT honor how Bruno looks.

-Thanks Flaco- Soft mumble to not call more attention, Maru clings to the towel around her shoulders as she enters the room, so familiar, so calming, she already felt better by just being in this place.

But of course... Being soaked in rain and being in a room full of sand wasn't a great combo, she was going to need a bath later to get the sand off.

-What the hell did happen on that date of yours Marulanda?-

Bruno showed his worriedness as soon as they were alone, that familiar face of worriedness he has every once in a while when they speak more serious themes, she never liked for him to look like that, it only made Maru sink again back into the realization that she had to tell him.

-Can... Can we sit on your bed? It's quite a long explanation- Her words trembled even if she tried to keep a smile to lighten things up, that gross feeling repeated itself over and over, but she tied to calm down by remembering she was with Brunito, her one, and only lovely confidant.

So... She let it all out, even talking about her morning while working and also the dumb imitation she made of Bruno for choosing a dress. It all flowed with ease until the kiss part and the gross feeling, that's where words were hard to form and expressions were difficult to do.

-He... Kissed you?-

Bruno was quite shocked at this part of the telling for sure, finally speaking again as Marulanda simply nodded quietly.