02.

A/N: I don't exactly remember the dates of the movie or places, so I'm going to be kind of making it up at this point because I saw the movie a month ago. So, don't believe that these dates are real or true.

── · .゚☆: 4500 BC :☆゚. · ──

"PHASTOS, I want you to have some fun for once, go to the party at the village." Ajak said, caring about his wellbeing.

"Alright..." He sighed, closing his eye and rubbing his lids.

"Good, and Rory, only Phastos, not you." She reminded me firmly, as she walked out. I tend to go to one too many parties and start bar fights or whatever

"You're not going to, are you?" I asked him, eating an apple.

"Don't tell her and I won't tell her you went." Phastos declared, offering a deal, smirking.

"Alright, deal." I agreed, crossing my limbs.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was leaning on a wall in the pub, sipping my alcoholic beverage.

"I thought Ajak said, you couldn't be here." An Irish accent said from behind me, making me jump.

"Would you stop doing that!" I yelled facing his tall form.

"No, it's just... too fun." He grinned a meter away, pondering.

"Whatever, I thought you were benched for being around humans, unless it's for a mission." Druig has an obsession with being stupid and controlling the humans for his own desires.

"Maybe... maybe not." The mind reader shrugged his shoulders.

"I need another drink." I groaned, vanishing the glass and walking to the bottles on the wall.

── · .゚☆: TODAY :☆゚. · ──

We were sat down in Kingo's jet, I was listening the music with my headphones. Then my peace was sliced with a sword. "So, did you miss me Rory?" Kingo asked sitting right in front of me, as I turned off my song.

"To be honest, yes." I muttered, looking down at my lap.

"Really?" He asked surprised, eyes widened.

"No." I smiled, lifting up my chin.

He sighed before saying "Same old Aurora..."

"Some things never change, well you're an exception. Look at you, a movie star!" I said fangirling sarcastically.

── · .゚☆: AUSTRALIA :☆゚. · ──

We finally had arrived near Thena and Gilgamesh's house.

"This is Gilgamesh the strongest Eternal. He can knock someone out in a second! Alright, I present the great Gilgamesh!.... Gilgamesh!.... Gilgames-" Kingo yelled at the camera Karun was holding, presenting nothing but the wooden door.

"What took you so long? You look younger today Sprite." Gil grumbled stepping outside.

"We need to talk, Gil. The deviants are back." I said firmly.

"I know I could've used some help." He shrugged walking towards the outdoor oven.

"You seem alright." I commented smirking.

"Pie?" Gilgamesh asked holding a hot pan.

"Ajak's dead." Sprite spoke staring at the ground, hands in her front pockets. Gil dropped the pan holding it at his side, as the blueberry desert fell. He walked and sat in a chair, bending and breaking the pan.

"It's true, but we have bigger problems, we'll explain on the way. Where's Thena?" I asked, pulling my hood off my head.

"Right, right... C'mon." He responded standing up walking away.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"Thena." Gil started as she wiped around with a spear, but he stopped it just in time with his forearm.

He reached his hand of lacing his fingers slowly with hers. I piece of my heart clicked into place seeing them in love like me and him...

"Hi." Kingo said casually lifting his hand.

"Hello..." She voiced, tilting her head to the side.