10.

─── · .゚☆: TODAY :☆゚. · ───

As me, Phastos, and Thena watched them link their powers, I saw something, maybe a bird or... Ikaris. He lunged at Druig, picking him up, dropping him and lasered Druig into the ground. 

"DRUIG!" I screamed, glancing at Makkari and Sersi, who had fallen because of the broken connection, and the ground started to shake again.

Ikaris flew towards the Domo, floating in the sky, and cut it in half, roughly. The ship landed on the shore loudly, making us back up a bit. He flew down onto the ground, "Druig is dead. You can not stop it."

I looked at Makkari, who nodded at me before running at Ikaris and attacking, him very quickly. Suddenly rocks start flying at us, I conjured a hot sword to slice the rocks in half as the others did the same thing. Then I hear a grunt, I glance behind me to see Thena and a deviant rolling into a cave. 

"Sersi, go while you can!" Phastos yelled, immediately she started running towards it. 

"Phastos, pin Ikaris down. I'll protect you!" I said nodding at Ikaris laying down on the ground, because of Makkari, referring to the rocks falling down on us.

He nodded, grabbed his tech, and pinned him to the ground tightly.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Next thing we know 5 gold rocks are shooting out of the water, lifting up the island. This made us distracted and Phastos loosen his hold on the idiot. Ikaris flew out and towards Sersi. Moments later, the rocks turn into a hand the completely marble. 

The 'flying rocks' finally stopped, I sighed and vanished my sword. I look up and see the others walking to us. My eyes start tearing up, I run towards Druig and hug him.

"I thought you had died..." I whispered, sniffling in his shoulder.

"Good thing I didn't." He chuckled before kissing my lips. 

I smiled into the kiss as he did too, before we pulled apart and touched foreheads. A symbol of an important relationship. "I love you, darling." He mumbled, smirking.

"I know." I giggled, playing with his hair.

A/N: Hi, yes this story is finished. Check out my others if they peak your interests! Thank you for reading this story. I just finished heavily editing it a year after I wrote it :)

-TAJ