05.

── · .゚☆: 400 :☆゚. · ──

TODAY WAS the day of their wedding. Anyway, me and Druig started dating in 302 it was great apart from the fact that whenever I asked him what he wanted to do he just wanted to eat. He always ate food anywhere and everywhere, yet he was still fit.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said in his language. The kiss was sweet and short yet meaningful. Sersi seemed to melt in the moment which was noticeable. As I heard Druig chewing in my ear, I nudged him in the ribs.

"Shut up." I whispered, behind my smile. 

"Make me." He mumbled into my hair, making me blush quite a bit.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Tonight is one of the common times where Sprite performs a show, an illusion. 

"Dove, these men want to talk to you." Druig said, from behind making me jump.

"I thought I told you to stop doing that centuries ago." I scolded him, turning around.

"You did, but oh... it's too fun."

"Whatever. Where?"

"Follow me." He demanded, interlacing our fingers.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

The men wanted me to conjure diamonds saying that they would give me something better. So I did, I didn't really care if I lose them, I could just make more.

"Alright, here." I spoke, conjuring 5 clear diamonds of all sizes. 

Suddenly men were yelling at each other and started hitting. Druig stood up from beside me on the bench, controlling the people to stop, slap themselves and hug.

"Ajak says we shouldn't interfere with human conflict." I said, hitting his arm after I stood up beside him. 

"She also said that you shouldn't be wasting your energy on creating useless objects." He smirked looking down at me.

"You don't tell, and I won't tell."

"Deal. Incoming." He told me, warning me that Makkari was coming our way.

'Ajak wants to speak with you.' She signed quickly, pointing where Ajak was sitting.

I nodded before Makkari left to steal something. I turned back to Druig and cupped his cheeks.

"I'll see you later." I smiled before standing on my toes and kissing his lips. He placed his palms on my waist, tracing mindless shapes on my skin. "Bye, my love."

── · .゚☆: 1521 :☆゚. · ──

It was terrible, armed men shooting and separating families. Houses burning, fires spreading, it made my heart shatter, no one should experience this. 

"Where are the others?" Ajak asked Makkari pulling me from looking at the civilization. 

'We had to split up.' She signed to her.

"There were more deviants than you said." Thena deadpanned.

"And I bet that was a lot of fun for you." Phastos remarked, smirking.

"It was." She grinned happily. A blood-curdling scream followed by bangs brought our attention back to the town.

Druig stood there watching and starting to make his orbs glow gold.

"Don't." Ajak stopped him from behind.

"Maybe creating this weapon wasn't such a good idea, huh, Phastos?" Druig said blaming the genius.

"Druig-" I started but Ajak waved a hand signalling to stop.

"Well, I can't exactly stop that now." He said, looking glum while blaming himself inside.

"But I can." As they argued I watched as Thena started walking away, back turned.

"We're all going to die." She mumbled out of the blue.

"Thena?" I asked her, bringing everyone's attention to her.

She wiped around almost sweeping me off my feet. I watched her hurt the others, all while dodging her attacks and hitting her as gently as possible to make her double over, but she never did. Soon she was fighting Gilgamesh, and before she could head towards one of us, after pushing Gilgamesh to the floor, I conjured a glass cage around her and Gil. Then he knocked her out easily. I walked towards the glass, put my hand against it and vanished it.