09.

── · .゚☆: TIME SKIP AMOUNT/PLACE :☆゚. · ──

'Makkari, I need you to go here and find out the specific location where the Emergence will happen.' Phastos assigned Makkari, as she nodded and sped off.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Phastos was working on an invention to link some of our power with Druig, as Ikaris entered, suddenly he exploded Phastos's work.

"What the hell man!?" The genius yelled at Ikaris, as the rest of us stood up defensively. 

"I cannot let you stop the Emergence." He announced like the robot he was.

Until Makkari returned swiftly, 'I found it.' She grinned.  Then Ikaris heated up his eyes and shot at her, but Kingo pushed her out of the way. "Get out of here." 

"Ikaris, what are you talking about?" I questioned, conjuring a thick glass box around him, but thin enough, so we could hear him.

"I never agreed to this plan and I will not let you execute it." Ikaris explained as I thought back to when we discussed it, it's true he never did say anything. "Now, if you'll excuse me." He continued, turning around and burning a hole in the glass box to walk away. 

I sighed and walked to the box, vanished it because it was blocking the door. Sprite looked at the rest of us and said, "I'm going with him." Before creating an illusion of birds to confuse us, just as Thena and Sersi were walking to the lab.

"Great." Phastos groaned. "Why did Sprite go with him?"

"Oh, she loves him." Kingo commented, we all snapped our heads to him. "What? Oh, you guys didn't know?"

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Kingo, Karun, Ikaris, and Sprite have left, now it was just me, Druig, Thena, Makkari, Sersi, and Phastos. I was sitting in my old bedroom, not a thing out of place, staring at the wall, propped up against my headboard.

"Interesting wall?" An Irish accent asked playfully, leaning on the door frame.

"Need something, my love?" I chuckled, turning my head from the bed.

"Just some cuddles and kisses from my girlfriend." He grinned sitting in front of me, the title making my heart flutter.

I pulled his head in my lap, as he hugged my waist I played with his short brown locks.

"Good night love..." I sighed arching my back to kiss his lips, turning my head horizontally. 

"G'night darling." He muttered against my soft pink lips before giving me a good night peck.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"You made them bracelets?" I asked Phastos surprised at how simple the object was.

"Yep, I had to take Sersi's sphere to create it." He explained handing the inventions to Druig, Sersi, and Makkari.

"All right." I acknowledged nodding, before walking to the main room. I saw Arishem's statue, asshole. I talked with Thena as we waited for the others. Once they had arrived we all belted towards the walls, armour swirling onto our figures. 

"Let's go." Thena smirked walking out, the rest of us following her suit.

We arrived at the door, I slammed my hand against the button, and we filled out. Suddenly the ground started to shake. Sersi, Druig, and Makkari immediately lined up and joined powers, floating up quite a bit. Eventually the ground stood still, I sighed with relief as Thena created her weapons.