08.

── · .゚☆: TODAY :☆゚. · ──

It had been hours since Thena sent Gilgamesh off, but she was still there, sitting in the sand. The rest of us were in a cabin Druig had provided, thanks to me. 

"I'm going to go check on Thena, guys." I announced as everyone nodded. I walked into the forest, got lost a bit but found my way. I saw Thena hugging her knees, crying in place. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"Thena, it's getting quite late." I reminded her, glancing up at the black night sky.

"I-I know. I just miss him..." She sniffled, turning towards me. Thena wrapped me in her arms, like I was her child, and I did too. She and Gil were kinda parents to me a lot of the time. 

── · .゚☆: TODAY AFTER 2 DAYS, AMAZON :☆゚. · ──

"Phastos!" I yelled, hugging his torso.

"Hey Rory!" He greeted back.

"Rory! I'd appreciate if you stopped hogging Phastos." Kingo sighed, exasperated.

"Oh, shut up, Kingo." I scoffed letting go and walking back over to Druig. Sersi and Ikaris went over to Chicago yesterday to recruit Phastos, while the rest of us stayed in the Amazon.

"Next stop The Domo or where Makkari is." Sersi announced throughout the cabin.

── · .゚☆: TODAY, IRAQ☆゚. · ──

We walked out of the jet, as I was tying my hair into a high ponytail to stop the sand from getting tangled in it. I watched as scientists drove away in their jeeps, obeying to Druig's command. Phastos lifted the Domo out of the rumble and sand, into the air. We entered the ship and started walking down the hall, searching for Makkari.

"An eerie silence filled the room..." Kingo said, staring straight into the camera with wide eyes.

"You know you're freaking us out- AH! T stay calm pleas-" Phastos cried, looking at the opened bag of chips on the ground, which created a loud bang. "Heh... It's just chips." He chuckled awkwardly.

"As you can see, being an Eternal, does not preclude you from having emotions. Such as cowardice." Kingo explained to the screen. I chuckled at their stupidity with Thena, as we walked to Phastos's lab.

"Hello, Makkari." I greeted, smiling at the small Eternal in a chair. 

'Is it finally time to go home?' She grinned, face falling at our sad expressions looking at the floor.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

'So, we've been waiting for thousands of years, to return to Olympia, when it isn't even real?' Makkari signed quickly frowning.

"Yes that, and..." Kingo whispered and signed.

"And the world is ending." I signed from next to her.

She took a deep breath and walked away as Phastos started speaking to Kingo. I pulled out my phone and started playing games, until it was yanked out of my hands and put behind the person's back. I looked up and saw my lover, "My beautiful, beautiful Rory... Where did you get this?" He asked holding my chin with his pointer finger and thumb. 

"I conjured it." I admitted, pulling it from his grasp.

"How talented of you..." He muttered against my lips before kissing them possessively yet tenderly.

Suddenly Phastos cleared his throat from behind me, making us pull apart. "I'm sorry, what are we watching? Because this..." 

"Is this new? Because I hate it." Kingo commented looking between me and Druig. I just smirked as Druig kept nudging me playfully.