04.

A/N: Just saw NWH, and it was BOMB. So sad, like cmon Marvel he's a kid! I don't wanna say too much but it was so funny and the bonding moments were really heart-warming!

── · .゚☆: 2100 BC :☆゚. · ──

"I PROMISE my feelings for Sersi, will not get in the way of our mission." Ikaris promised Ajak. 

"Ikaris, that's not what we are talking about. Thank you for reassuring that, but we are telling you to go tell her. Kiss her, for crying out loud!" I spoke for me and Ajak.

Ikaris has been having small problems with his feeling right now and asked me and Ajak to help him. "Alright. Where is she?"

"On the field with the people." Ajak responded, hands clasped in front of her. And just like that he had run off.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"Aurora!" A sweet elegant voice yelled, Sersi.

"Oh, hey, Sersi! What's got you so joyful?" I chuckled at her figure speeding towards me.

"Ikaris does like me." She said still in shock.

"Of course he does. Who do you think got him to admit!" I smiled hugging her.

"That was you!?"

"Indeed." I spoke, pulling away.

"Excuse me, Rory, but I would like my lady back." A deep voice said, from behind me.

"All yours, Ikaris." I said, smirking at Sersi. They eventually walked away, leaving me standing there watching Sprite's illusions. Suddenly, an arm twirled me into someone's chest.

"Hello, Rory." The irish accent said.

"Druig. Let me go, please." I demanded softly.

"Alright, only if you come with me, tho."

"Fine." I sighed, staring at his blue ocean orbs. He led me outside the large temple, to the edge of a cliff on a mountain far away from people.

"Aurora."

"Druig..?" I furrowed my brows, nervously. We were quite close, literally, our chests were touching. 

"I like you, more than a friend should. Ever since the dinner we introduced our selves." He admitted quickly. I was dumb founded. He likes me too, sure we act like we hate each other, but I only hated the fact I like him.

"Say something." Druig pleaded, yanking me out of my thoughts.

Instead, I cupped his cheek and kissed his soft lips. He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him deepen the kiss. He explored my mouth, groaning as I pulled on his brown locks a little. We pulled away finally taking a much-needed breath, touching foreheads.

"I do, too."

"I know. Believe it or not the kiss kind of clued me in." He muttered against my lips before reconnecting them.

── · .゚☆: TODAY, ON THE WAY TO DRUIG :☆゚. · ──

"So no one has wondered how you've been alive for a century?" Sprite asked, weirded out by how oblivious humans were.

"Nope, because: great-grandfather, grandfather, father, me, and me." Kingo responded simply, pointing at the posters of his past movies. "I'm a part of the greatest trilogy!"

I sighed at his stupidity, using my hand to prop my head on. "Dude, it's so obvious. How could no one know it's you?" I questioned pointing him. He plainly shrugged. 

"Rory? I need some advice." Ikaris said, approaching me to which I nodded. The two of us walked to the back of the plane and sat on two chairs across from each other.

"So, what kind of advice? I'd assume love advice with the whole 'leaving Sersi' thing. Which I am still mad at you about!" I rambled on, in the end blaming him.

"Rory! Keep your voice down, now." He demanded covering my mouth, I smacked his hand away. "And yes, advice with Sersi."

"Alright. So first, let me punch you." I said calmly.

"W-what?" He spluttered.

"Like this." I yelled as I clocked him in the jaw and let him recover for a minute.

"Ouch... Ok? Now what do I do?" Ikaris groaned, messaging his chin.

"You apologize, dumb ass! Kiss her, hug her! Do something."

"Alright, alright." He sighed before getting up to join Sersi.