03.

── · .゚☆: 4500 BC :☆゚. · ──

"PHASTOS, DID you go to the party I told you to?" Ajak asked walking in the day after.

"Nope, but Aurora did." Druig smirked, interrupting Phastos. This made Ajak sigh heavily.

"In my defence, I didn't do anything bad. This time." I commented quickly after slapping Druig's shoulder.

Once Ajak had left, I sat down on the ground spinning my rings again.

"Beautiful, beautiful, Rory. How are you?" Druig asked sitting beside me.

"Tired." I simply stated.

"From what? You haven't fought any deviants today."

"Your face, that's what." I said, finishing the conversation and walking away.

── · .゚☆: 4300 BC :☆゚. · ──

"Good work everyone. You may all rest for the rest of the day." Ajak dismissed the team from our meeting, after a big mission with one too many deviants.

I walked out down the hall to my room to grab some things. I picked up a linen bag, placed in my sketchbook, my pencil case, paint brushes, and water colours. I turned around and see Druig suddenly.

"Need something?" I asked, draping my bag over my shoulder.

"No, but where are you going?" He asked, being the nosy idiot he was.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I scoffed, passing him out the door.

"Yes I would, but I'll just follow you instead." He smirked walking beside me.

"Whatever, as long as you shut up."

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I walked down to the beach, conjuring a table and two chairs, one for me and the other for my bag. I placed my bag down grabbing the objects and placing them on the wood surface.

I finished placing, sitting down on my chair, only to find out I had sat in Druig's lap. He wrapped his arms around me, hiding his face in my shoulder.

"What the shit Druig!?" I yelled, flicking his forehead.

"What? I sat down, and you simply sat on me." The boy lied, whispering into my ear.

"No, I was in front of this chair, meaning I was bound to sit down on it." I explained, annoyed.

"Whatever this is comfortable." He muttered in to my skin.

"Ugh. Fine, sit there I don't care." I said, dropping the subject and attempting to get up, but was pulled right back down.

"You gotta be shitting me." I groaned, turning my head towards his.

"Nope, not one bit." He answered booping my nose, grinning like an asshole.

── · .゚☆: TODAY, AUSTRALIA :☆゚. · ──

Sersi had come back in tears marked on her features. I lean forward in my seat and spoke up. "Sersi, what's wrong?" Then this is the moment when everything we know turned out to be a lie.

"So you're basically saying we are fancy robots and our memories are stored somewhere... In space?" Kingo summarized astonished. "And Arishem made the deviants. But look, we aren't the villains, ok? We've helped expand life across the universe, that's not what bad guys do!" He continued.

"Every time innocent lives are sacrificed for the greater good, it turns out to be a mistake." Sersi commented doubting our existence. "We must stop the Emergence."

"Maybe Druig could mind control it, put it to sleep?" Gil suggested, making me shift in my seat uncomfortably.

"Oh yeah. What's with you and Druig, Rory?" Sprite asked me.

"Nothing. Drop the subject." I said sternly.

"Have you visited him? " Thena questioned joining in on the discussion, smirking behind her glass.

"No, I haven't, nor did I have the urge too." I responded, truthfully.

"Really?" Ikaris also butted in.

"Yes, whatever. Gilgamesh, that could never happen. He wouldn't even help us let alone try that."

"Either way we need him. What if Phastos can find a way to amplify his powers? Combine someone's with his?" Sersi said, finding a way this could work. I sighed leaning back in my chair.