Chapter 1: Crash Land

~Dream~

Ally stands once again in the dark woods, but something was different. Before her, in the middle of the clearing, was a small cottage. She never dreamed of this before. It was always the woods. She slowly walks towards the wooden door and turns the knob. The door creaks open and inside was a very homey environment. Full of warmth. Of love. The fireplace crackled lightly, and the smell of food cooking filled Ally's nose. There was a table, big enough for a small family, the fireplace was right next to it. As if keeping the small family's meal warm till they inhabit the table.

A yearning feel builds up in Ally's chest, the ache for a family of her own. She sighs softly and continues to look around. She sees a cloth curtain dividing the rooms. She pulls back one curtain and sees a bathroom. She frowns at this. Cottages normally have bathrooms outside, but this looked like a working bathtub and toilet. Everything looked functional. She pulls the curtain closed and moves to the other one.

She gasps softly as she sees a beautiful bedroom with a king-sized bed. It looked like it nearly took over the entire room. She moves to the edge of the bed as she notices something shining in the light. She frowns when she sees cuffs attached to the metal bedframe. Shuddering in fear, she backs away and bumps into chair and scrambles to get away.

Once again, arms wrap around her, and the familiar growl was back.

"Hello again...Beauty." Her Beast purrs against her ear.

Trembling strongly, Ally gasps at the feeling of being back in her Beast's arms. She missed him greatly.

"Hmmm, welcome home." Her Beast whispers and grins against her ear.

Ally frowns, "Home?" She whispers.

Her Beast turns her around to face him, gripping her upper arms, "Our home."

Facing her Beast, she finally sees him. Riddick! His eyes shining against the fire glow. His grip lightens and he massages her muscles.

"I have waited...so long." He states as she slowly guides her backwards.

Ally could barely function, she was trapped in his intense gaze. She didn't even realize where he was leading her...to the bedroom!

"Waited for what?" She whispers, then yelps when she falls back against the bed and gasps when he climbs on top of her. Trapping her under him with his body.

He grins and buries his face in her neck, inhaling deeply and sighs in content as he lifts his head to look down at her. Capturing her once again with his eyes.

"For you."

Ally shuddering softly and frowns at him, "I don't even know you."

Leaning closer till their noses touch, her Beast gives her a devilish grin, "You will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dream abruptly ends~

Ally yelps as she's jerked awake and feels the cryo shaking violently back and forth. She frowns as she watches the whole ship shuddering and basically breaking apart. She screams as her chamber flies off the wall and hits the other side of the room. She cries out as she's rolled around the floor.

"Help!" She screams.

She cries out as the chamber rolls around more and jerks to a halt. She whimpers as she struggles to hold on and looks out the glass to see most of the ship fall apart and sees people scrambling around to hang on. Ally screams again when the chamber violently rolls to another side of the room and grunts as she hits the wall. She shouts as the ship bounces around and gasps when she was about to roll again, but a thud is made from above and she looks up to see legs. Someone was trying to stop her chamber from moving more. She gasps softly at the sight of army boots and dark pants that covered the thick legs. Who was saving her?