Chapter 4: Afraid of the Dark

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ The following chapter contains a scene of smut, no one under the age of 18 must read this. You have been warned. Those of you who are reading this story, do you even like it? I'm losing the hope of posting more chapters. Please leave comments, negative or positive, and don't forget to vote. Lots of love. ~Song~

It wasn't long till everyone reached the settlement that was founded. When Fry lead them all to the skiff with a big smile, some were pleased but others...Paris... were not.

Paris scoffs at the sight as he and Shazza exam it.

"You must be joking. I mean I can appreciate antiques, but, uh..." He gestures at the state of the skiff.

Basically, everyone ignores Paris since he's been complaining non-stop since he woke up.

Fry struggles to get the power cell onboard to try and see if it'll work. At least, power it up enough to check out the repairs and how many would be needed to take off.

"It'll work." Johns says.

"Nothing we can't repair. As long as the electrical adapts." Fry states.

Shazza scoffs as she eyes the skiff with unease and doubt, almost agreeing with Paris, "Not a star-jumper."

"Doesn't need to be." Riddick's speaks out. "Take a two-seater like this backup to the Sol-Track Shipping Lanes. Stick out a thumb. You're bound to get picked up. Ain't that right, Captain?" He says as a matter of fact.

Fry looks at him in shock and turns to give Johns a 'How did he know that?' look.

"How do you know that?" Ally says as if she read everyone's mind.

Riddick just smirks at her, "Wouldn't you like to know, Beauty?"

Ally shivers at his tone and hugs herself, as if protecting herself from his intense gaze that pierced through his goggles.

Johns glares at him and Riddick simple chuckles in humor, loving how it was pissing Johns off.

"Little help here?" Fry speaks up, breaking the tension.

Ally moves to help her with Jack and Shazza. Riddick frowns as he watches his mate struggle with the power cell. He feared that she would get hurt so he walks up towards her. But Johns blocks his way, pissing him off, and Johns knew it and loved it.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hey, uh, check those containers for me. See what we can patch the wings with." Johns orders as he scans the damages as he sends Riddick a smirk.

Riddick growls lowly at him but does as he's told, not before sending Ally a hidden look, yearning to be close to her. Ally sighs softly as she watches. Shivering softly as he walks by. She could feel his strong aura. Dark, yet warm.

While Fry, Johns, and Shazza work on the skiff, Iman, along with his followers, and Paris all gathered around the solar well that was found earlier. After a long pause to see if any success was made, one 9f the followers' eyes widen as they watch water begin to drip till fresh water poured out of the faucet. The followers spoke excitedly in Arabic as Imam reaches quickly to catch the water and test it. Fresh and clean. He smiles big in approval as he moves to help his followers fill the containers, but Paris was greedy.

"All right, all right. My turn." He brushes them off to fill up.

While Fry, Shazza, and Johns were busy with the skiff, Ally walks towards the bath house with tools and a bag of clothes she managed to salvage from the wreak. Hers were starting to irritate her and they smelled from all the sweat.