Chapter 2: The Planet with Three Suns

Since the air wasn't a breathable it should be for everyone, Shazza and Zeke managed to find some oxygen breathing tubes. Together they set up several for everyone.

"For you." Shazza says as she places a breathing tube around Jack's shoulder and makes sure it was functioning. "There we go."

Jack takes a few puffs and smiles, nodding in confirmation that he could breathe, "Yeah."

"Imam! If we're looking for water, we should leave soon. Before nightfall, while it's cooler." Fry states as she walks out of the ship.

Imam nods, "Ali." He says as he goes to the other followers to make sure they were all ready to go on the search.

Ally sighs as she looks around, trying to see anything further beyond the heat waves that covered the ground. She squints her eyes when she notices something. With a gasp, she grabs the nearest person's arm.

"Look!" She says and points.

Paris frowns at her for grabbing him, but when he looks towards where he points, his eyes widen in shock. He turns and rushes back towards the ship.

"Excuse me. I think you should see this." He says.

Everyone frowns but follows to what he was worried about. No one could believe it. The planet carried three suns. Three! One bright blue sun from one side of the planet...and two suns on the other side.

"Three suns?" Jack gasps.

"Bloody hell." Shazza says in shock.

"So much for your nightfall

"So much for your nightfall." Zeke mutters.

Paris scoffs, "So much for my cocktail hour."

"We take this as a good sign...a path, direction from Allah. Blue sun, blue water." Imam says, smiling at the good possibilities.

"Ever wondered why I'm an atheist?" Zeke scoffs.

"If there's water, then there could be life as well." Ally says with hope. "We could be saved."

"It's a bit of a bad sign." Johns states and moves close and points towards the blue sun, "That's Riddick's direction."

"I thought you found his restraints over there. Towards sunset." Fry frowns.

"Right. Which means he went towards sunrise." Johns says. "Zeke. Fully loaded clip. Safety's on. One shot if you spot him, okay?" He says as he moves to stand in front of Zeke, handing him his handgun.

"Don't tell me you're going off, too. What happens if Mr. Riddick spots us first?" Paris asks, starting to grow afraid of the fact that the one person with a weapon worth using was leaving.

Laughing, "There'll be no shots." Johns smirks.

"I'm going, too." Ally states and moves to stand next to Jack, making sure she had his full attention, "Stay with Zeke and Shazza until I get back, ok?"