Chapter 27 - Sleepover

Arwin grabbed your arm, dragging you towards the stairs whilst you oogled at his house.

"Your house is so pretty!"

"You've been here like two thousand times already", he groaned out, attempting to get you to his room.

"Yeah, and I still can't get over it", you retort, finally snapping out of your trance.

"C'mon, movie marathon!!", he whined.

"Aight, can we order food though?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Arwin could never stick to one theme for his room. The first time you saw it, he had a Halloween aesthetic going on. After a few visits he changed it to embody a beach theme. Then he went for a more retro style which lasted a good two months. Now, it was a mix of retro, grunge but also a neon aesthetic. Usually it was you helping him redecorate his room, which kinda pissed the demon brothers off as you were gone for the majority of the day, as well as any following days depending on how long it took you both to finish. Levi and Solomon would often come help out too and a small hangout with a lot of takeout would pursue afterwards.

"Oi, did you tell your boyfriends you won't be home tonight?", Arwin asked with a smirk knowing how much that comment irked you.

"Shut it, and yeah, I did. Levi said we better not watch the new DLR season without him. (The anime will be called 'Dark Lord Rising' just in case I need it for future reference).

"Aw, man. You all better be free next week cause I ain't gonna wait any longer. What did your future hubby say?", he wiggled his brows at the query.

You rolled your eyes, shoving him a little as you lied down next to him.

"We ain't gonna get married, thank you very much. I doubt I'd live for longer than a week if that happened".

"More like a day", he snickered to which you playfully shove him again.

"Fuck you, asshole. Now tell me about you and 'yana", you change the subject making him let out a loud groan.

"Why must you torture me so?", his 'why' was stressed to make a more 'v' sound.

"C'mon, you promised you'd tell", you grab onto his arm, pulling it towards you. He tried pulling away before letting you win, causing him to topple onto you.

"Arwinnnn", you end up giggling, demolishing your faux seriousness.

"Yes bubs?", he booped your nose with his.

"Tell me", you peer into his golden eyes, arms now wrapped around his shoulders.

"Nah", he nuzzled his head into your neck, "ima sleep for a bit".

"Pleaseee", you shake him a little, eliciting a grumble from the demon.

"Duuuude". He didn't respond. "Bumble Bee?". You poked him this time so he slapped your hand. "Oi, cheesecake". "... Trashcan?"

"Hoi!", he immediately yanked his head up making you snort.

"What's really going on?", you say, suddenly becoming sincere.

"... Okay, so Arabella apologised to me", he admitted. You're quiet for a moment, peering at him blankly before you fully register his words.

"She what?!"

"That was the most delayed reaction ever", he rolled off of you, facing the ceiling. "But, yeah. She said she feels guilty for how she treated me and that she wants to make up for it".

"How exactly is she going to do that?", you raise a brow.

"She wants to sit down and talk with me and suggested we go out to a restaurant this weekend, her treat".