Chapter 28 - What's More Fun Than Cooking?

"Mc, are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?", Arwin's mother asked, her heels clacking against the ground as she moved about. She stood by the mirror, putting in one of her earrings. "You and Arwin woke up quite late".

"Can't, sorry. Plus, Arwin's going on a date", you grin, wiggling your eyebrows at him, immediately receiving a sharp jab from the demon.

"You are?! With who?", His mother turned, eyes gleaming with curiosity.

(I know it may not be grammatically correct but like, have you ever heard anyone say "with whom?" cause I haven't).

"Mc, you bitch", he grumbled making you snort.

"Arwin!", his mother scolded him. "Don't be rude to Mc".

"Nah, it's cool. It's how we communicate", you brush aside. "Anyways, I should get going before I get murdered".

"Ah, you and Lucifer still haven't become official yet?", She asked, tending to her other earring.

"I- we- um, what?", you stammered, scratching your nape. Both demons only laughed at your flustered state.

"The time will come", is all his mother says, shooting you a grin before walking off. "Get in the car, I'll drop you both off!"

~ Time Skip-iosa ~

"Thanks mum!", You bow your head in appreciation. You turn to Arwin before exiting the car, "have fun~ !"

He glared at you through the window, putting his middle fingers up. You smirk, reciprocating the action before swiftly waving as his mother drove off.

'It's 2 so the brothers should be up by now', you thought as you waltzed into the mansion, but to your surprise it was eerily quiet.

Once locking the door you walked around for a while, about to call for them until you spotted them all sat in the living room.

"Uh, hey...", you say, noticing how none of them were talking, either just glaring at each other or looking rather blank. Their attention was on you briefly as they all greeted you. The only ones who seemed normal were Lucifer, Beel and Satan.

"So, what'd I miss?", You ask after a few moments, the silence was deafening.

Lucifer sighed, "we were playing a game as Levi suggested-"

"And you fucking cheated", Belphie interrupted, eyeing the first born with hatred.

"I didn't cheat, I was simply following the instructions. It wasn't my fault you landed on my property", Lucifer retorted in a matter-of-factly tone.

"You owned like half the fucking board, it was impossible to avoid yer!!", Mammon retorted, clearly also pissed.

"I thought it was rather fun", Satan had a small smile on his lips.

"You made me go bankrupt!!", Asmo growled at Satan who seemed very pleased with himself.

"...", you stared at them all, lips pressed together tightly. Clearly a lot of tension had built up so you wondered why none of them had left the room.

"So, uh, who won?", you ask timidly which caused them all to glare at you except for Levi who grinned.

"Me, duh. These noobs were no match for my awesome skills", he boasted before a pillow came flying straight to his face.

"Beel!", You exclaim but you ended up laughing.

"He wouldn't have done it if Levi followed the fucking rules!", Mammon argued, also chucking a pillow at Levi.