Chapter 13 - Mysterious Photo

F/f = Favourite Food.

F/f/g = Favourite Film Genre.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After school had finished you and Arwin go to the school library where Solomon told you to meet him.

After ten minutes of scavenging the bottom floor you both find him in a corner right at the back.

"There you fucking are!", you both sigh, fatigued from all the running you both did, inconspicuously of course.

"Sorry guys, I just didn't want to attract anyone's attention. Now, I decided to do some information digging about how Diavolo brought us here without causing a public pandemonium once people realised we were missing", Solomon started.

"And... What did you find?", Arwin asked curiously.

"Well it turns out one month before we got here Diavolo sent a letter of acceptance to our families but it stated in the letter to not tell us they've received it or knew that we were going. So although I wasn't living with my parents, before getting teleported here they had a letter stating I was accepted into the prestigious Academy of Diavolo which also explains why they phoned me a week before getting here, saying how they were so proud of me. I would assume your brother had also been given a letter".

You let your mind go wild with thoughts.

'Did he receive a letter?'

'It'd be weird if he did and never told me. We tell each other everything'.

'Maybe he thought there was no point as he thought I applied for it?'

You then wander off to the last few memories you could remember with him before you got here.

"To celebrate, I bought (f/f) and a shit tonne of (f/f/g) films!", your brother announced cheerfully as he suddenly barged through the living room doors, scaring the crap out of you.

~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm really going to miss you", your brother whispered, wrapping his arms around your barely awake figure. It was 3am. You both watched movies and ate a bunch of junk food until the early hours of the morning.

"I'm going to really miss you too", you mumble back unwillingly, unaware of how he meant it.

~ ~ ~ ~

That was two days before you got teleported here. The night before you came here your brother insisted on bunking with you for the night. No wonder he wanted to. He squeezed you so tight you could barely breathe. He didn't want you to leave him for a whole fricking year.

You felt something run down your cheeks and upon feeling them you knew you were crying.

"Oh Mc", Arwin quickly engrossed you into a hug as did Solomon.

"Don't cry, everything will be alright", they soothingly mumble to you.

You weren't sobbing or sniffling, or blubbering. Tears just silently left your eyes as you clung onto both of them for comfort.

~ Time Skip ~

After the two managed to help cheer you up, Solomon joined you and Arwin for your mini hangout. Well you say mini, when you reached the mansion it was almost 7pm. It had been at least three and a half hours since school ended and you've been with the two. You knew Lucifer was not very pleased with you but you did message him beforehand stating you'd be out with friends and wouldn't be home until later, so he couldn't yell at you for not informing him.