Chapter 3 - Whole

After you got home you found all the brothers in the common room, waiting for you.

"Oh, hey guys!", you say, smiling a little.

"Yeah, hey", Mammon states, slightly coldly.

You were confused, "Uhm, is everything alright?"

Levi sighs, "What the hell's the point in this? I don't want to do it anymore".

"Yeah, same here", Beel and Asmo say in unison.

"Well there's no going back now", Lucifer comes into the room from the opposite door, arms crossed.

You were silent, not understanding what the heck was going on.

"Mc is my friend and she probably has her reasons. She wouldn't lie", Levi tried to reason but there was no use.

"Lie...?''

Lucifer's icy eyes met yours, "Why were you with Arwin? More specifically on his back?"

He sounded beyond pissed. (Oo, someone's jealous).

The brothers immediately stared at you, the majority of them clearly not happy but Levi looked quite sad and empathetic.

"I... How the hell did you-", you were cut off by Satan.

"We saw you", you could tell he also didn't want to take part in this.

"We're friends. I wanted to hang out and he was down for it, then he gave me a piggy back ride", you explain calmly.

"Why Arwin?", Mammon scoffed.

"Yeah, he's a major daddy's boy", Belphie agreed.

"You shouldn't be friends with him. You don't know if he has any ulterior motives", Levi added. (Arwin's stealing his best friend, oof).

"I'm friends with him because he's nice and he wasn't hostile towards me the first time we met. He helped me find my way around this town and was my only friend for quite a while until you guys managed to get used to my presence without showing any resentment, so why not Arwin?!", the two bags you had in your hands had dropped to the floor at this point.

You didn't mean to get angry. At first you just wanted to say how much he was nice to you compared to their unfriendliness during the first few weeks you were here, then your emotions slowly unfurled and you were getting defensive of them being major dicks towards him. They were silent for a moment so you continued.

"Arwin isn't a "daddy's boy" and he doesn't have any ulterior motives, he's proved that on several occasions. Maybe you guys should learn from humans' mistakes and try to stop judging others because you deem them as inferior!!", you screamed. Not giving them time to respond, you storm out of the mansion.

You couldn't be around them any longer. How dare they say who you can and can't be friends with. How dare they treat Arwin as if he was just dirt under their shoes. He was the only one who was nice to you when you first arrived here, apart from Lord Diavolo, Barbatos and Simeon. You and Solomon didn't really speak much to begin with but as time went on you two became really close. Luke warmed up to you within the first week as well.

The way they treated you when you first got here, as well as the lower class demons reminded you of a lot of historical events.

(I would give examples but, uh, some people are just bitches and jump onto literally nothing just to start a massive fucking fuss so therefore I cannot, so sorry.)