Shape Shifting Ghost King

HUA CHENG CAN SHAPE SHIFT IN TO ANY FORM. HOWEVER, AS HE TRIES TO CREATE THE PERFECT SCULPTURES OF HIS GOD HE FINDS HIMSELF NEEDING A BIT OF A REFERENCE.  SO WHY NOT SHAPE SHIFT INTO HIS GOD?

How many statues has he carved now? Far too many to count. He had so much time to practice and each one would be better than the last. Being stuck in such a place was rather boring and to make some use of his time, Hua Cheng would carve away until he was either satisfied or frustrated. In the beginning it was just unbearable to look at his creations. They were just mediocre at best, and barley average when it came to details. The facial structures and the smile he could clearly see in his mind, but other details seemed to pass over his head. Of course, he paid the most attention to the expressions his God would make. He watched his expressions over the years change so many times before he disappeared. His happiness, his pain, his confusion, and his shame. He saw it all. He watched as his beloved God shed tears over him when he completely exploded due to the restless spirits he had managed to take in all at once. But of course, he could not allow his God to be hurt again. He had the power so he did what he needed to, and not once did he regret his actions. If he needed to die again for Xie Lian's sake then that was exactly what he would do.

As he ponders on this thought, he blindly carves into the stone walls not even realizing that he had began to carve another work of art however, it looked a bit bigger than he had anticipated. That's when the thought comes to his mind. This one statue will be the greatest one ever, but he needed a reference to help him preserve the image of Xie Lian in his brain. Thats when he decides to do something that he never thought he would do. However, it was rather shameful to even think of such an idea. Maybe, it could even be considered a sin, well to him at least.

Since being trapped for so long with nothing to do but carve statues, he had managed to get a hold of his new found powers very well and one of the abilities now in his possession was the power to shape shift. He could change his form over and over again to different faces or ages. He has thought about what form he would use when he exits his prison, but was honestly terrified of his own appearance still. This was why he was caught in between changing his form to Xie Lian, or not.

"Aghhh!!!"

Out of frustration he throws E-Ming to the ground and curses up and down the entire area. His hands rushing through his hair as he pulls the strands with confusion. He was hesitant. Embarrassed. Ashamed. Every negative emotion in the book was pouring from his expression.

He kneels and smashes his forehead into the ground with such force that it leaves him to be dizzy for a single moment. He sighs and just lays back along the cold ground. He stares up at the ceiling with just one thought in mind.

"Your highness....would you hate me if I did this...?"

It was his only concern. He's already done some shameful things in this area. He's painted murals of their past, and has carved thousands of statues. Never would he allow his God to see these artistic figures, and on the off chance that he does see them then he will just prevent him from seeing them or looking at them. Before he leaves here he'll cover all of them up.

"Back to the the problem at hand...." he whispers quietly. If he was going to change his form to Xie Lian, then he was going to need a mirror to be able to see his figure.

"I doubt there's one left around here..." he mutters. "But it can't hurt to look,"

He finally decides to stop sulking and jumps up onto his feet. He steps out of his cave and wanders to the ruins of the previous kingdom that used to stand over the area. The kingdom of Wuyong. He managed to learn about the history of this place, and it honestly fascinated him yet, also confused him.