Vloggers one shot San Lang face reveal

SAN LANG IS A VLOGGER WHO HAS MOVED IN WITH HIS NOW HUSBAND XIE LIAN. FROM THE MOMENT THEY MOVE IN, HIS PHONE IS OUT IN HIS HAND FROM TO NIGHT AS HE JUST RECORDS VIDEOS OF HIS PARTNER. HOWEVER NO ONE HAS SEEN HIS TRUE FACE, AND ARE DESPARATE FOR XIE LIAN TO TELL THEM MORE ABOUT HIS APPEARENCE. SO HE COMES UP WITH AN IDEA. 

AU IDEA CREDIT GOES TO: meg @/yilingbunny on twitter! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 DAY 1

It's finally time. Time to move in every single box that was stacked up high inside several trucks. Hua Cheng wasn't too keen on doing too much work, so he decided to do something else instead. He had his own platform and was always posting pictures and videos left and right. Many followed him for his art vlogs, and photos, but recently he began to point his camera toward other things. Or rather another person.

"Gege!"

Xie Lian turns to his partner and is greeted with the sight of a phone's camera being shoved relatively close to his face.

"S..san Lang..? What are you doing?"

"Shhh, the viewers are currently wanting to meet you," 

"Um...hello..?" he waves his hand and then pouts. 

"San Lang are you going to help?"

"Hmm...but gege we have many here to help," he turns his camera around to the group of men that were hauling in boxes one by one. 

"Isn't that right Yin Yu?"

Yin Yu just sighs and hangs his head as he walks passed the camera with no other choice, but to accept his humiliating fate. Behind him was Quan Yizen, who was following him with a mountain of boxes in his hands. Underneath his feed, many in the comments were popping off with excitement. 

"Oh, Gege one user asks if we will do a tour of our home once we are done,"

Xie Lian walks by him again and gives a slight chuckle.

"Perhaps we will, but San Lang please give us a hand,"

"Okay, okay," Hua Cheng logs off his page, and begins to help with moving in the loads of boxes into their new manor. 

EVENING HOURS 

With the evening hours setting in, everyone decides to sit on the floor of the main hall. Now how could they just sit on the cold hard floor at this time? That was an easy question to answer. 

No furniture.

Out of everything they could have dragged in, furniture had to be the last thing on the list. 

Once again Hua Cheng holds his phone up with the camera on, and a live feed going off. He keeps the camera from facing him as it glares down at all the tired shirtless men. However, he instead decides to zoom in on one person. Xie Lian.

"Gege, look here,"

Xie Lian turns his head with flushed cheeks and a tired gaze. 

"Oh...Gege stay like that, the fans adore it,"

His face immediately flushes red as he turns over and covers his face. 

"San Lang!"

"Oi! Quit with the filming! You barley did anything, but take pictures!" Feng Xin shouts.

The camera turns to him and zooms away back to it's normal setting. 

"Ugh. What a sight,"

"What did you say?!"