Chapter 1

Chapter 1

This chapter will contain some sort of violence, read at your own risk...

Y/n POV

****************

The world was once a peaceful place but the lust of men has become it's deepest downfall.

I was born in a time where only the strong survived my mother was raped and murdered by lustful drunk men that was enemies to my father the great warrior....while I hide under the bed.

I had to cover my mouth to prevent the screams that threatened to escape because I know my fate would be just as hers if she did not hide me under here. Where was our great warrior now? He was at war, he did send us to this location to prevent his enemies from reaching us but some one had spotted us when we left and followed.

We were asleep when my mother heard a noise pushing me under the bed telling me not to make a sound.

I watched all that the did to my mother while her eyes locked with mines pleading for me not to come out at that moment I knew my true purpose...it was then that I made up my mind as hard as a young girl of ten can that I will kill every bastard that touched my mother I will make them suffer a billion times more than her. I will never be weak, I will never fall at my enemies feet, I will make them bow to me as I rip their throats out.

My father's army reached just after the men escaped. He held my mother's lifeless body against him as he cried, then he started calling for me but I was still frozen under the bed. tears were running down my face as the memories kept replaying in my head.

My dad put my mother down and started looking for me, turning everything until he reached the bed, turning it over and pulling me into his arms, holding me so tight and burying his face into my hair trying to calm us both.

"I want to be a man...father, women are made weak by men so I want men to become weak by a woman's hand" I whispered around a hiccup.

"Then that is what you will be my daughter for today is the last day that you will be a woman"

**********
Twelve years later 

"I want to hear you scream like a woman as I cut the very tool that made you a man, the very man that killed my mother!" I said to two of the men that raped and killed my mother the others were long dead I made them eat there penis and then made them woman to my army let them experience the pain the put my mother through.

"Loose us you little piece of shit" one of them said.

I picked up the knife and walked towards him.

"Boys hold him down and open his mouth he talks too much" 

They did as they were asked as I pulled his tongue out and cut it off. 

He fainted....

The other one had sense because he didn't say a word but he did piss his skin as I walked toward him then stabbing him right in the leg.