Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jeon Jungkook POV 

Y/n had recovered fast, but then again I healed her inside out, we were currently going uphill, she was taking the people that survived to her father's stronghold, then she was leaving with her army to guard a border.

We were camped in the forest at the moment. The wind was blowing hard making the place freezing cold but that did not bother me since I am a dragon, it was like an hour more before sundown so I went and walked about taking the beaded necklace that I always carry and sat on a low branch of a tree.

As I was looking at the bead necklace, I felt a connection to it, I always did that is why I always take it with me wherever I go. 

Suddenly, I remembered a woman

Suddenly, I remembered a woman. I could not see her face while we were running in the forest. She picked a bunch of flowers and threw them at me. I caught up with her and grabbed her, spinning her around. She was laughing so hard, why can I not see her face? I give a little pat to the side of my head trying to remember more because it was clearly a memory from the past.

But no matter how much I try I could not remember more of her.

I took a deep breath and relaxed. I saw Taehyung coming in my direction but the way he was walking towards I had another Flashback of the two of us throwing water on each other in my water pool.

 I saw Taehyung coming in my direction but the way he was walking towards I had another Flashback of the two of us throwing water on each other in my water pool

I shook my head and groaned, rubbing my temples. What is happening to me?

Why am I only remembering these things now.

"Are you alright Jungkook?" He asked me when he came close enough.

"Have we ever been friends?" I asked him and watched his expression change, giving me the answer that I needed.

"You are my friend! How come I cannot remember you? What happened to me, Taehyung? Is this one of Namjoon's tricks?" I growl out each word.

"I cannot answer all your questions Jungkook, you know that but yes we were best friend but something happened and you forget me" he said, before he could say anything more we heard screaming coming from the camp and night was now upon us...

****** 

Enjoying the story?

Tell me your thoughts...

*******

Hint of next chapter...

It's way better than an attack...shhh