Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Since Taehyung is one of the main characters in the book I changed the cover. It is above you can view it there. Please remember Taehyung and Jungkook are not friends. You will have to continue reading and watch how their friendship develops.

********

Jeon Jungkook POV

Humans are always weak. I do not come down to earth very often, not for two thousand years. Why did I let that elf persuade me to go on this shit expedition? They were better off dead with their dirty ways but I was curious about what he was talking about.

Who was this person? It made me want to know more, things do not normally catch my attention, I prefer flying and swimming in my dragon pool.

Tasting the wonderful wines, every one did to my bidding no one dare cross me except for that elf and Namjoon.

I hate friends, I prefer to be by myself where I can get lost in my own world.

As we exited the bathing pool of the humans the saw us some of them ran for their lives, here we could not show our abilities, although we can use it, we dared not show our true form that is why the elf and I looked like actual humans but I guess we may have a strong aura around us, so it makes them flee.

Why the elf chose this method of coming to the human world I can not say.

***************

"I do not think this white is appropriate dragon, maybe much 
modern clothes are needed" said the elf.

"Do what you want I just want to go back to my dragon pool" he switched our clothing as we walked towards the exit.

"Oh but dragon you will not be able to leave here until you complete your mission" he said

"You lit...." an arrow was shot right in our direction hitting the wall behind us.

"We will discuss this later, there seems to be some sort of fighting" said the elf.

"The is always fighting in the human world elf" 

"Taehyung"

"What?"

"My name is Taehyung stop calling me elf before someone questions it also you have no power so do not try to be a hero" the little fucker thinks he can boss me around he is lucky I do not have my powers right now.

"I will get even with you for playing your little tricks elf" I said through grinded teeth and walked right into the human fighting.

I took out all the passion that I felt towards the elf I should practice calling his name Taehyung, I was lost within the battle killing as much as I can, I sense an arrow coming in my direction and was about to get out the way when another arrow shot it down, then I saw a warrior running toward us, it was stunning for a human, shaking my head out of the fog and trying to focus on what was happening around me. 

The warrior had joined with me as we killed several of the others, for a human it sure can fight, it smells like a woman but dress like a man, Taehyung joined us as we cleared the grounds side by side, the warrior seems to be in charge as it orders the others to killed the ones that tried to escape.

The warrior was bidding us good bye but I was so drawn to it, that made me confused. I was relieved when Taehyung suggested that we travel with the warrior. 

"We have no horse Taehyung" I said 

"That would not be a problem, we can collect two from here," said the warrior.

"What are your names by the way?" the warrior asked.

"I am Taehyung and this is Jungkook," said the elf.

"You fight amazing," said the warrior.

"Thank you" said Taehyung but I just nodded.

The warrior sensed the storm and told us to hurry then took off with a speed and did not look back to see if we were following as it flew through the night, both of us had yet to mount the horses.

We got on and tried to catch up but stayed a little distance from the warrior.

Why does it smell feminine? It has to be a woman but her actions are of a man, maybe that is how females behave now since it has been so long since I came to earth.

"I can hear the clock ticking in your head...I mean Jungkook but we will talk when it is safe" said Taehyung all of a sudden I am grateful that he came with me, which is not very often.

We continued to ride and when we dismounted the horses the sky opened and rain started pouring. My kind of weather made my body itch with excitement, but the elf grabbed my hands and pulled me in the direction of a human living quarters.

He is getting on my nerves but I know he is acting within reason.

When we entered I didn't even spare a second before I started firing questions.

***************

So here is chapter 2 of the dragon king. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Forgive me if there are any typos, point them out and I will fix them.

Please remember to vote and leave a comment.😊😊😊😊 

This one is for my favorite readers...love u all!🥰🥰🥰🥰