Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

Jeon Jungkook pov 

We rushed to the camp to find Yoongi's dragon destroying everything. Everyone was running and screaming. Except for the warrior which included y/n and Jackson as they charged the beast but it blasted them away with his wind power. His glow seemed off though.

"That is not Yoongi Taehyung!" I shouted, Yoongi dragon was connected to mine and that beast is not Yoongi

"That is not Yoongi Taehyung!" I shouted, Yoongi dragon was connected to mine and that beast is not Yoongi. What the hell is this dragon doing here and shown to the humans? 

Then thunder and lightning started, along with heavy wind, we needed to get the beast away from the humans they were not strong enough to fight him and could be killed.

"Taehyung we have to get that beast away from the human" I shouted as we both ran forward but the beast spotted us and charged in our direction.

"I know but how?" He asked, then we both screamed.

"By making ourselves the target!" Then we looked at each other, we  needed to get the dragon away since we cannot use our powers in front of the humans and the only way to beat him was using our true form and strength.

I gave Taehyung a look and he nodded. As Tae charged the beast got it's attention and took it away going in the opposite direction, away from the humans but not before I saw y/n running with her sword toward the beast again.

Jackson was right behind her so I give
Jackson a look when he watched in my direction and I showed him to take her away. Then took off behind Taehyung and the beast.

The beast attacked Taehyung but he used his powers sending a blast of lightning to the dragon pitching him away and into a tree but the dragon recovered fast and attacked again, this time I shot a blue ball of electric current to him making him fall to the ground while Taehyung shot him again with lightning which kept him down. 

Then the strangest thing happened: the dragon disappeared before our eyes.

The wind had picked up even more causing a twirl...

"What the hell was that Jungkook? Those beings aren't supposed to be seen by humans!" Shouted Taehyung over the wind.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Right now there is a tornado coming and we need to find cover!" I shouted back to him.

"Look over there!" I shouted seeing a cave, that will have to work but we need to be fast.

"Get everyone there Taehyung, I will get rid of the tornado and send it away from us!" I said running toward the direction that the tornado was coming from and changed into my dragon flying into the night sky and straight into the tornado...

What I found there I was not expecting...

*****

Hehe sorry...

You will have to wait on the next update! 

Ohhh that is how Yoongi dragon looks...