Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jeon Jungkook POV 

I was walking back when Taehyung and Jimin cornered me, making me smile...

"Is that a smile?" Asked Taehyung with a big grin on his face.

"Brother, things went very well according to your expression," said Jimin, hitting my shoulders with his.

"She is the most beautiful princess in the whole world!" I said and heard them burst out laughing.

I chased them and we fought until we were laying in the grass trying to catch our breath...

*******

Present...

"Jungkook!" Called Hoseok but I wanted to see more!

"Why bring me back Hoseok? I want to see more! I cannot believe all of that was wiped from my memory. How did I even survive all these years without all those memories?" I asked running my hands through my hair.

"It has been two days Jungkook, you need to relax your mind again before I continue and Taehyung has been making excuses for you, it's time you return to their camp uphill, they are almost at Y/n father stronghold at the moment" he said.

"Is she the same y/n that I saw in my memory" I asked looking at him, he looked like he was debating what he should say.

"Do not lie to me Hoseok" I said looking at him.

"Y-es, she is but after all of this is finished then I will return her memories to her," he said.

"And Jungkook, this y/n has been born after ten human cycles, that is a hundred human years" he said looking down...

"Wh-?" 

"Do not ask more Jungkook, you will get to see the rest of your memories when I think you could handle some more because the rest you will have to be mentally and emotionally prepared for what is to come, now I must return, also do not be tricked by appearances" he said then disappeared.

I sat there and thought of all the scenarios of how things could go wrong but the only way to know the rest was to wait on Hoseok to come back.

I transformed into my dragon and shot up into the sky...then went close to y/n stronghold and turned back to my human self.

What happened to her in the past, was this her original body or oh no! She was reincarnated! Holy shoot! 

That means something terrible happened in the past!

And where is my brother!

Did he die?

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I bumped into Jackson.

"Where the hell have you been? We have been worried sick well except for your friend that convinced us to continue travelling and that you will catch up" he said. Looking at me curiously.

"I had some unfinished business that I had to take care of," I told him.

He looked like he wanted to ask more but decided not to.

"How is everyone?" I asked him as we walked into what looked like a village.

"They are alright, trying to settle and worried that y/n will leave soon" he said.

"Where is Taehyung?" I asked him, but in truth I wanted to see y/n but did not want to look suspicious.

"He is with y/n at the moment discussing strategies to keep the stronghold safe when y/n leaves."

"Ok lead the way, I want to let him know I have returned" I said following Jackson, but he kept giving me curious looks.

I bet we are on the same boat Jackson...

*******

Sincerely apologizing for these short chapters, being back at work and writing several books...well it's not easy to find the time to write...

Love u all and thanks for the support...