Chapter 13

Chapter 13

We will be traveling to the past of Jeon Jungkook for these few chapters...

*******

Jeon Jungkook POV 

We reached a cliff and I flew down changing into my human form as Hoseok stood in front of me.

"Before you regained your memories, just the most important ones for now, I wanted you to understand that we had our reasons for erasing your memories, you had gone rogue and were destroying everything that was the only way to stop you," says Hoseok.

"What makes you think that I will behave any differently now... when my memories return?" I asked him and watched him flinch.

"You would not, because you will understand better and find out the truth and in order to do that you need to relive the past '' he says.

"Do it, I hate that my mind is so confused and all those images since I came to earth had me thinking about what really happened and if I am going crazy, seeing people that I don't even know" I said, taking a seat under a tree.

"Close your eyes and relax but I must warn you that I cannot give you all at once, little by little? ok but that will depend on how you take things, I want to see how you react, ok Jungkook we cannot have a repeat of the past so I will monitor your emotions and make sure that you can take everything, if I find that you are getting too angry, I will stop, so try to control your emotions!" He said.

"Hoseok! Just get it over with!" I said getting annoyed with all his babbling.

I lay back on the grass under the tree and relaxed my body.

Then it started...

******

"Jungkook, this is your baby brother, Jimin, you must protect him at all times" says a woman...my mother holding a newborn in her arms.

"I promise to protect him all my life, mother" I answered...

Then there were images of myself and Jimin growing up, the bond we shared, we were thick as thieves getting into trouble and playing tricks on the maids and guards, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and even Hoseok was part of all the tricks, they were our best friends, what drifted us apart?

I saw how all of us grow, turning into men and taking up our responsibilities after our parents stepped down.

Our lives revolved around our responsibilities but our friendship was unbreakable at least that is what I gathered from these memories...

We would even sneak down to earth just to have a drunken fest with each other, in the mountains.

Everything seems perfect so what really happened?

******

Everything will just be a fast run until we meet the details of what made Jungkook the way he is at the moment…

Let me know your thoughts on the chapter...