Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jeon Jungkook POV 

Two human years later...

When I returned to the kingdom Hoseok had returned her memories.

She remembered me was all I thought when she kissed me...

Jimin told me that the sword missed his heart and he was able to heal himself but was too weak so the demon took him and he was held in the cage with cuffs that drained his powers.

Yoongi was tricked and taken when he found out Jimin's location and made the mistake of going by himself without telling anyone. 

So the demon captured him...

Now everything was in place again...

But I still remember what the demon king did to y/n and how he killed my child. It hurts so much but y/n says it was a different lifetime and we should move on...

She still had the dragon tattoo on her spin, but since she was reborn she was a virgin, she is pregnant with our first dragon, he will be here soon I cannot wait to meet the little prince, he moves whenever I talk to him and y/n usually giggle because he always reacts when I talk to him. 

Jimin was currently helping me rule the kingdom since he is yet to find his mate, he was helping so that I could spend time with my mate.

My friends and I have stitched the broken dam and now our friendship is as before, we are thick as thieves again.

The human world was now safe, y/n earthly father will come here after he passed from the human world.

Everything was how it is supposed to be. All the gods were doing their part in keeping everything with a flow.

Hopefully we have the rest of y/n and I have forever to make up for all our stolen time.

The End.

*****

This brings the curtains down for the dragon king! 

Thank you all for supporting my work.

Love you all!

By amy-lover-of-romance